1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Patriots are just plain classless and I wish them nothing but bad will.

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by Dorfdad, Oct 18, 2009.

1. anditsgood

anditsgood Active Member

Nov 24, 2007
    the nfl is much quicker too.

hey i still say hes one of the better qbs in the league. its too bad (for you guys) that hes injury prone

2. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    Without a doubt he's one of the better game managers in the NFL, but he needs specific talent around him in order to succeed, and we just don't have that. He's the guy that will get you the first down, he isn't the guy that is going to march a team downfield with his arm. If the running game isn't working, your team is SOL. A guy like Brady or Manning or Brees can pick up the slack if the running game is slow or the WR's aren't ontop of their game, Pennington is just a short yardage QB and defenses play him tighter, even when the offense is working on cylinders.

anditsgood likes this.
  3. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    No hostility taken man.
    Im not the one to get mad over an internet debate :hi5:
    I just feel that the two games were different on many levels and that comparing situation wouldn't really do anything for the arguments sake.

anditsgood likes this.
  4. anditsgood

anditsgood Active Member

Nov 24, 2007
    true

but the comparison was made mainly to illustrate that even a 21 point lead before the half isnt safe. why pull the starters (as previously suggested) prior to the half and try to allow the titans to get back into the game. you watched (i assume) atleast some of the first half. no matter what the pats were doing, the titans looked like they just plain ole quit. no matter if it was on offense or defense. the titans straightout quit from the start. hell the titans recieved the ball first and immediately turned it over.

5. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    It's not like Belichick's F U tour a couple years ago where you guys outscored your opponents 2000000000000000 to 3 every game. It was like watching a Madden game. On Rookie.

6. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

anditsgood and opfinistic like this.