1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Phins Arcade

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Phinj, Apr 4, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Phinj

Phinj Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Hey guys, the tournament section has become stagnant and I was wondering if some of you could help us out. Thanks in advance.:knucks:

2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    shut ur mouth!!!!!!

wait, sorry. wrong thread....

3. Phinj

Phinj Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    :dunno:

4. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    well i signed up for the tournaments and wasted about 5 hours of my otherwise also wasteful life on games setting a couple high scores.

HAPPY NOW??!!:pity:

5. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    and I also keep pissing myself off because there have been numerous games where i've been playing so long i set the high score but my comp sign's me out of the site, so then it refuses to accept the score from an unsigned-in member and i lose it. for instance the air fox game just now, i just wasted like 25 minutes playing that thing. BAH. :(

i need to change my settings or something.

6. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

It's an auto log out feature where the account automatically logs you out if it thinks you have been idle for some time. It is for security purposes (so no one else but you uses your account - say you got up and walked away from your window for 10 minutes) more than anything.

7. Phinj

Phinj Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    ya, that does suck.:lol: