1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Prayer Garden

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by njfinfan, Jun 11, 2009.

Tags:
  1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    I received this in an email and wanted to share, it was so beautiful.

When you enter the Garden (link below,) click on the little lighting bug and follow instructions. Unlock the door with the key by dragging the key to the lock. Follow the bug, open the book... I have never seen anything like this. When you get to the fountain, click on each rock. Try to find the lighting bug to continue. After the fountain, click on each of the sticks on the left. On the table, you need to click on the scrolls. Each scene has something to click on but you should be able to figure it out just by moving your mouse around. It is so beautiful to go through. I hope you all enjoy.

The Prayer Garden

2. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

The first day back from a "vacation" is always hectic but today is a lulu! We have had a death in the congregation, a colleague's wife died, people in the hospital, leaving for confirmation camp on Sunday, house guest, wife leaving to visit grandson, and the list goes on and on and on...

Yet, trusting Mary's counsel, I visited "the garden" and had a few relaxing moments in prayer and contemplation. It is a nice website and an interesting ministry. Thanks for the recomendation, Mary.

dolphindebby and njfinfan like this.
  3. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Of course Pastor - what a horrible day for you. I'll say some prayers for the deaths in your congregation and for your colleague's wife. I'm happy you had a relaxing foray into the garden. I found the sounds most relaxing when I received the email this morning.

Ohiophinphan likes this.
  4. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Mary, that was just beautiful. Prayer and tears came freely to me.
    Thank you so much. This was much needed for me right now.
    Love you.

Ohiophinphan and njfinfan like this.
  5. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Thanks Deb - happy you enjoyed it. Hope you're okay.

We love you too.

me

dolphindebby likes this.
  6. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Enjoyed that...thanks.

njfinfan likes this.