The SPARANOS Dallas Series Finale

8 replies

SkapePhinSkapePhinForum VeteranOP
Jan 3, 2008, 06:23 PM

lol

PSpsingh01New Member
Jan 3, 2008, 06:54 PM

lol....Mark Cuban.

Damn woman drivers....

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2008, 08:05 PM

good stuff.

wpgfishfanwpgfishfanNew Member
Jan 3, 2008, 08:33 PM

thanks for the link

Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years

PhinFanticPhinFanticNew Member
Jan 3, 2008, 08:38 PM

Someone else posted this a couple of days ago. It's still hilarious ! Thanks. :lol:

MelbournePhinMelbournePhinNew Member
Jan 3, 2008, 08:44 PM

good stuff :)

DADannyNew Member
Jan 3, 2008, 10:56 PM

My alltime favorite show and here's what I did....I named my little cat Soprano when I got him a few months ago.....I did meet a guy from Jersey that knows Tony Sirico(Pauly) and him and his wife told me that he's like that in real life too....he's the only guy from the cast who actually has a record.

Ozzy rules!!

PHPhinfan31New Member
Jan 3, 2008, 11:42 PM

That didnt make a damn bit of sense....at all. The beginning was funny with the "mobsters" but once Tony was involved and that whole cafe scene...it was random nonsense. Ending was horrible.

SkapePhinSkapePhinForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2008, 11:44 PM

I take it you didnt see the Sopranos finale??