The tribe has spoken! Fourth vote off

16 repliesLocked

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum VeteranOP
May 1, 2011, 07:13 PM

First vote

That's one vote denderfeliac

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 1, 2011, 07:14 PM

Second vote

That's one vote Colorado Dolfan, one vote denderfeliac

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 1, 2011, 07:15 PM

Third vote

That's one vote each for Colorado Dolfan, Finfangirl and denderfeliac

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 1, 2011, 07:16 PM

Fourth vote

That's 2 votes Colorado, 1 vote for dender and Finfangirl

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 1, 2011, 07:17 PM

Fifth vote

That's 3 votes Colorado, 1 vote denderfeliac, and one vote Finfangirl. 1 more vote for Colorado and he's gone

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 1, 2011, 07:18 PM

Sixth vote

3 votes Colorado, 2 votes Finfangirl, and 1 vote denderfeliac

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 1, 2011, 07:19 PM

Seventh vote

3 votes Colorado, 3 votes Finfangirl, and 1 vote dender. 1 for either colorado or finfangirl and they're gone

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
May 1, 2011, 07:25 PM

Eighth vote and the fourth person voted out of ThePhins Survivor 2

Finfangirl, the tribe has spoken

A very close vote that I'm sure none wanted to make, Finfangirl is the latest casualty from the Skeet Shooters. Getting rid of an active player is always hard and you will have a chance to prove yourself as you are definitely not out of this game yet.

lmeister3 and finfangirl you are the next Redemption Island Duel. Try to get your availability to me as soon as you can. The new challenge will be posted as soon as the duel is over.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
May 1, 2011, 07:38 PM

Could be for the better ffg. I heard for the next challenge its something like who can make out with trowa the longest before vomiting.

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
May 1, 2011, 07:46 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

Could be for the better ffg. I heard for the next challenge its something like who can make out with trowa the longest before vomiting.


Aw, crap! Your team's gonna win that one easily... O.o

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
May 1, 2011, 07:47 PM

BTW, thanks, guys! :/

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

FinfangirlFinfangirlLuxury Box
May 1, 2011, 08:41 PM

Wow, voting off a pregnant woman....awesome! Thanks fellas!

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
May 1, 2011, 09:00 PM

"Finfangirl wrote:

Wow, voting off a pregnant woman....awesome! Thanks fellas!

FFG, it was a pleasure playing with you. And while getting voted off sucks, I'm sure you have much more important things than this contest to worry about with the new addition to your family on it's way. Good luck!

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
May 1, 2011, 10:23 PM

Get back to the Kitchen where you belong.... But honestly nice playing with you. It was a lot of fun and me and Sick loved the game of words

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 2, 2011, 09:48 AM

Hope you stick around, it was fun talking **** with you. Your clever and it was fun :)

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
May 2, 2011, 10:19 AM

FFG wins the duel ... I'm calling it now.

May 2, 2011, 11:06 AM

It was a pleasure ffg! Good luck to you with the new baby!

This thread is locked.