1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The troll calling in the GDT needs to stop

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by Ronnie Bass, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    We should be better than this, I like Tanny but I'm a troll because I put this game at his feet? And even if I don't like Tanny overall I should be allowed to say so and so should everyone else.

I know there is a report button but this needs to be aired out and dealt with.

2. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    People that show up to bash Tannehill mindlessly and only Tannehill are in fact trolls.

3. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    yeah, and? How is that any different from the mass of posters running around with pitchforks bashing anyone who criticizes Tannehill regardless of that poster's overall feelings about our QB? It's like some of these self-righteous idiots think they're the entitled tyrannical heads of the Tannehill judiciary committee just b/c they "think" they're his biggest fan or something [especially that mega blowhard, Phintasmic]. I was the first person on this site to bang the drum for drafting Tannehill, all the way back to November 2011, but now I gotta listen to that arrogant loser call me a Tannehill hater just b/c I criticized him one goddam time? GTFO here.

.....but nice of you to try and twist Ronnie's post into seeming like everyone who criticizes Tannehill has an agenda. :wink2:

#1 fan likes this.
  4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    RB is the furthest thing imaginable from a troll.

Do agree that sometimes the game day thread gets out of hand, probably should be really passionate though.

5. #1 fan

#1 fan Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2007
    miami
    Yeah, I have to agree too. The jury is still out on Tannehill one way or the other. There isn't a mountain of evidence suggesting he's either a bust or a franchise quarterback, and people should be allowed to voice their opinions as we watch him develop.

Saying Peyton Manning sucks, or Lebron James is bad at basketball is obvious trolling and baseless. Tannehill may or may not be the future of our franchise. He also may cost us games here and there. That is so, and as intelligent football fans, we should be allowed to talk about it whether we agree or disagree.

6. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Honestly.....Ronnie...I think your blame is misplaced here. If you really want that kind of labeling to stop, then you really should focus your wrath on the ones that actually do this. You have to admit, there are very legitimate what I would call, Tannehill Troll's, that are mind numbingly incessant about flaming Tannehill. Those people are the ones who draw the ire of alot of the people, and unfortunately you get kinda lumped in with that group..not you specifically...but you in general.

If you really look back at all of the Tannehill threads....I dont think you will see any posts where people droll on and on about him being a Hall of Fame QB. But, you will see posts where people droll on and on about how horrible he is.

We need to really insist on a standard quality of posting, so that way, this does not happen.