1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The two best wild card hopefulls...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    are the Dolphins and Titans. None of the others are as hot as them. The Ravens are inconsistent and the Broncos suck, if they make it they'll have backed into them. Hopefully the Broncos lose their next two. If you asked all 4 division leaders who they were most afraid of, it would be the Dolphins and Titans. Titans are on a huge streak[hopefully they lose to SD though:up:], and the Dolphins play every team very tough. The Dolphins are most likely to make it out of the two, based on current tiebreakers and such. Both can still make it.

Week 16 is huge indeed. If the Dolphins win then no matter what they'll go into week 17 with a chance to make the playoffs. The big reason is Patriots-Jaguars. Pats win, Jags get knocked down and Phins have an even better shot at the wild card, if the Jags win the Phins still have a shot at the division. There are plenty of other options too. Just win and things will be clear.

Delfin Alejandro and dolfan7171 like this.
  2. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    I hope they could get in. I just don't know how it will happen but I hope they do.

Delfin Alejandro likes this.