***The Un-Official PS3 Madden10 - Season THREE - ThePhins Online Franchise Thread***

1007 replies

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 28, 2010, 07:20 AM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

I dont think anyone is worried about waiting till Monday, ecspecially for two guys who always get their games in.

agreed. we can wait less than a week guys.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Jul 28, 2010, 11:24 AM

"Bpk wrote:

Hey Jose, can u post your final stats vs my squad once u play? Curious.

Why no BPK team rankings thus far? Fun in the sun has ya slacking I see.

MerauderMerauderNew Member
Jul 28, 2010, 11:57 AM

Sounds like Sick and Starry had a hell of a game. I played Starry outside of the league and he whooped my ass. I seriously suck at Madden. I'm horrible on defense. I'm preparing to lose most of the games against human opponents this season. I got lucky against Dupree.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 28, 2010, 01:20 PM

"Merauder wrote:

Sounds like Sick and Starry had a hell of a game. I played Starry outside of the league and he whooped my ass. I seriously suck at Madden. I'm horrible on defense. I'm preparing to lose most of the games against human opponents this season. I got lucky against Dupree.

about time you realize that. :lol:

Just kidding, you beat me fair and square.

any given sunday.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

B0$$ TYC00N$B0$$ TYC00N$New Member
Jul 29, 2010, 02:15 AM

"SICK wrote:

agreed. we can wait less than a week guys.


awesome. then come monday we will have ourselves a showdown. bring ur "A" game browns cuz yes, there will be blood

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 29, 2010, 02:37 AM

I had a game that was way to close against the Steelers. At one point I thought I was going to lose as Jake Delhome was playing like a mad man. He only had 3 incomplete passes and over 200 yards in the third quarter. The score was 28-23 and the Steelers were on the 3 yard line and then Ngota got to Jake Delhome causing him to throw a crappy short pass that Derrick Harvey intercepted.

Then I scored 27 points to teach them a lesson.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Jul 29, 2010, 04:38 AM

Derrick Harvey

See the trade paid off after a season and a half.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 29, 2010, 10:32 PM

"Starry31 wrote:

See the trade paid off after a season and a half.

about time!

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Jul 30, 2010, 04:22 AM

Can't do rankings cuz of my tendinitis in my wrists. Too much typing. Sorry dude.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Jul 30, 2010, 07:35 AM

"Bpk wrote:

Can't do rankings cuz of my tendinitis in my wrists. Too much typing. Sorry dude.

:cry:

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Jul 30, 2010, 04:54 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Can't do rankings cuz of my tendinitis in my wrists. Too much typing. Sorry dude.

you do have two hands right?

I had shoulder surgery last week and I'm still here. walk it off!

:lol:

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Jul 30, 2010, 07:30 PM

"Crappy Tipper wrote:

you do have two hands right?

I had shoulder surgery last week and I'm still here. walk it off!

:lol:

Lol. Yeah, using my good arm twice as much is how they both ended up jacked-up.

Been ordered away from keyboards. I cheat lightly. Less than 200 chars. Lol.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2010, 07:59 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Lol. Yeah, using my good arm twice as much is how they both ended up jacked-up.

Been ordered away from keyboards. I cheat lightly. Less than 200 chars. Lol.

you must be detoxing from the lack of jerking off

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2010, 08:05 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Lol. Yeah, using my good arm twice as much is how they both ended up jacked-up.

Been ordered away from keyboards. I cheat lightly. Less than 200 chars. Lol.

Get dragon speak!

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Jul 30, 2010, 08:29 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

Get dragon speak!

sweet program it's how I've been getting **** done.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

DIDisPakNew Member
Jul 30, 2010, 11:55 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Hey Jose, can u post your final stats vs my squad once u play? Curious.

Sry for the late reply Barry.. I'll check out out the stats tonight and post them up for ya.. Btw you have a very good team..

DIDisPakNew Member
Jul 31, 2010, 01:49 AM

Vikings
total offense 286
rushing 53
passing 233 Ryan 4td 1int

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 1, 2010, 01:08 PM

Soooo I lost to the Miami Dolphins.......:up:

DIDisPakNew Member
Aug 1, 2010, 07:26 PM

How bout them dolphins!!..

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Aug 1, 2010, 07:36 PM

"B0$$ TYC00N$ wrote:

awesome. then come monday we will have ourselves a showdown. bring ur "A" game browns cuz yes, there will be blood

I am back.....name the time and lets get it on...tonight or tomorrow (EST):up:

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Aug 1, 2010, 08:11 PM

My bad guys didn't realize we were in week 7, I thought we were dragging out still in my week 6 bye but I misread the ea site. I'll get my game played tomorrow.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 1, 2010, 08:14 PM

Action on the site!?

Lers get this season in atleast fella's then we can all play the new one yada yada ya..

Someone get ahold of that AbBOOBIE dude the clocks tickin.

aboomeaboomeSupporter
Aug 1, 2010, 08:58 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Action on the site!?

Lers get this season in atleast fella's then we can all play the new one yada yada ya..

Someone get ahold of that AbBOOBIE dude the clocks tickin.

I havent been playing madden but when the saints play the boys im going to rejoin the league to lay that smackdown on your ass bro

is it this week or next?

MerauderMerauderNew Member
Aug 1, 2010, 11:16 PM

Haven't checked the schedule recently. I'm playing Cardinals right?

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2010, 11:29 PM

Once the slacking Chiefs play (jk) then we can advance woo. And that's when Saints play Cowboys and yeah you have the Cardinals, Merauder. Shame I can't smack around Big E right after I handed his buddy Sick a loss, oh well. Aboome hang around for week 9 since we play. Playing Browns, Panthers, and Saints in a 5 game stretch I'd been happy with 2-1, but would really cool to go 3-0 and knock off the two Super Bowl winners. :lol: I have to play better than last game though. Playing bad might get a win over on someone like Sick but don't think it will against you.

haha Sorry Sick, waited a long time to play you and have to have some fun with it. Maybe I'll dodge ya in the playoffs and won't have your revenge taken out on me. :hi5:

See a new guy joined and took the Giants, that your friend Bo$$? Bad thing is if I remember right Eli Manning and Jonathon Stewart were both out for the year, or Stewart was and Eli and a bad injury.

I downloaded Madden 11 demo but haven't gotten around to playing it yet, need to do that soon.