***The Un-Official PS3 Madden10 - Season THREE - ThePhins Online Franchise Thread***

1007 replies

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 17, 2010, 11:16 PM

"SICK wrote:

Will advance tonight. Sorry guys

HOORAY! Bye week! Now I can go on the web and look at my best defensive player injured for the year. AWESOME! So much fun!

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Aug 17, 2010, 11:20 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

HOORAY! Bye week! Now I can go on the web and look at my best defensive player injured for the year. AWESOME! So much fun!

injury aside bye weeks are the worst in this league. It moves slow enough adding the agony of not having a game makes it go twice as slow.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 18, 2010, 12:50 AM

true. should get better now with fewer people.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 18, 2010, 07:21 AM

ya the season SHOULD start moving now...

MerauderMerauderNew Member
Aug 18, 2010, 09:38 AM

finomenal I'm ready to go whenever you are.

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Aug 18, 2010, 11:50 PM

My new DB coach George Brett (goodness I hope at least ONE of you get this reference) is paying off. Tied the single game INT record with 9 picks, that makes 16 in the last two games.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Aug 19, 2010, 11:26 AM

I won't get '11, I hate madden now.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 19, 2010, 04:12 PM

"finsincebirth wrote:

I won't get '11, I hate madden now.

why?

i'm not getting it because i still wanna sell my ps3, but just can't quite bring myself to doing it yet.

MerauderMerauderNew Member
Aug 19, 2010, 07:41 PM

Anyone know how to get a hold of finomenal? He hasn't signed on in a few days. I sent him a message on ps3.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 21, 2010, 07:45 AM

"Merauder wrote:

Anyone know how to get a hold of finomenal? He hasn't signed on in a few days. I sent him a message on ps3.

I can do tommorow afternoon buddy, been out of town all week.

MerauderMerauderNew Member
Aug 21, 2010, 12:08 PM

I don't think I can make tomorrow afternoon. I'll probably be back later tomorrow night.

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Aug 22, 2010, 09:34 PM

Alright guys I'm out. I'm just not feeling Madden anymore, especially with NCAA now. It was great playing with you.

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Aug 22, 2010, 11:20 PM

"finsincebirth wrote:

Alright guys I'm out. I'm just not feeling Madden anymore, especially with NCAA now. It was great playing with you.

good having you in the league.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

MerauderMerauderNew Member
Aug 23, 2010, 10:23 AM

finomenal when can you play?

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Aug 23, 2010, 06:35 PM

Alright guys I'm out. I'm just not feeling Madden anymore, especially with NCAA now. It was great playing with you.

Sad to see you go but like Crappy said, nice having you in the league and thanks for the memorable game.

After playing some phone tag, Romeo and myself got our game in. Final score 45-17 but I had real issues trying to stop his offense, a problem I'm not used to having. If not for the three interceptions (two returned for touchdowns, the third was tackled a yard short of the endzone) it would have been a lot closer. Always liked Gerald Alexander at SS even if his overall is just 69 and he came up big. With the Buccaneers next week 10-0 here I come. :lol: Then the big show down with the Texans.

B0$$ TYC00N$B0$$ TYC00N$New Member
Aug 23, 2010, 07:25 PM

these darned NFCers take so long to get their games in...i think they're just prolonging the playoffs cuz they know AFC will win it for sure this year...starry called it earlier when he said me or him are takin it:up:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 23, 2010, 07:58 PM

keep dreaming guys :)

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Aug 23, 2010, 09:43 PM

Is Fin-O still out of town?

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

MerauderMerauderNew Member
Aug 23, 2010, 10:08 PM

I don't know but I'm trying to get it done.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 23, 2010, 10:35 PM

Dudes Im out...

The new Madden is much better for the old school gamer with the controls, I hated every Madden up until this one on the PS3....

Sorry but I just dont wnt to fall back into the bad habits of last years game.

If thier is an 2011 im in.

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum Veteran
Aug 23, 2010, 10:45 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Dudes Im out...

The new Madden is much better for the old school gamer with the controls, I hated every Madden up until this one on the PS3....

Sorry but I just dont wnt to fall back into the bad habits of last years game.

If thier is an 2011 im in.

I'll be in to

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 23, 2010, 11:05 PM

damn. ok so i boot fino?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 23, 2010, 11:06 PM

so the games will be played soon? i wanna move on.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 23, 2010, 11:07 PM

"SICK wrote:

damn. ok so i boot fino?

:cry:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 23, 2010, 11:14 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

:cry:

:pity: