1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***The Un-Official PS3 Madden10 - Season THREE - ThePhins Online Franchise Thread***

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Bpk, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yeah, the max time is one minute I think but I'll pause at each pick for additional time. Can't have forever for each pick but for first few rounds especially some extra time is good and we don't have twenty people drafting so that makes it easier. I haven't really looked at the new class too much so either going study some tonight or wing it Draft time. Free Agency is closed until Tuesday 9 PM EST so only sign players/draft picks of your own until then. Don't forget Daylight Savings time.

edit: From what I can tell only three trades happened concerning this upcoming Draft. Since it's only three and just in case anyone comes back I'm going manually remove/add the players picked to the teams that own that pick. The three scenarios are:

1. Jaguars third round pick (will select highest OVR player available) goes to the Eagles.
    2. Vikings second round pick goes to the Falcons (not sure if he's still playing).
    3. Seahawks first and third round picks go to the Saints.

2. DisPak

DisPak New Member

Mar 10, 2010
    I might not be able to attend.. I'll set up the broad

3. Starry31

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Boss and myself played week one so after the Draft we played our game. I got my butt handed to me pretty good. Not making excuses but I should have probably just played another day. Since we were both on though it was hard to pass up. Good game and nice job, maybe I can get my act together post-season time. For those still around, since a lot of games are Human vs CPU, what do you think about having a set time to advance? I think a week is pretty generous and if someone communicated they needed another day or two, or if there's a PvP game, then deadline could be extended.

4. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I didn't get the draft memo on friday, so since I missed the draft I am out.

5. Starry31

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    That's fine and I'm sorry for that, but on the 5th I posted asking for thoughts on having the Draft on the 13th. After a week only Boss had responded.

6. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I only check "What's New?" when I check the forums. Must have been lost in that.

7. DisPak

DisPak New Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Guys I'm bailing out of the league.. Have to many things on my plate .. I'll see about rejoining later

8. Starry31

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Gotcha Dupree and completely understand DisPak. If you're leaving I don't mind booting and it's just a short invite back, but if you leave on your own I believe you can rejoin anytime with the password. Seems like it's about down to me and you Boss. lol I mainly wanted to get through season three and accomplished that so that's good. Even though I sucked pretty bad my first game I'd still like to play some.