1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Walking Dead : Season Seven

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Paul 13, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Destroyer

Destroyer There for every play.

Oct 25, 2010
    Maryland
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
  3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I'd think Negan is the only character developed enough to lead..and that could tie in with Maggie walking away from the show (she'd leave to go off on her own...I don't think they'd kill her off). It just won't be the same without Rick in my opinion. Then again, Carol would make an obvious leader as well. You also have the King that could take the role....or even Jesus. I think I'd prefer it to be one of the original cast though and that really leaves just Carol. Everyone else seems too emotionally damaged.

This has been one of my favorite shows for a long time now, but I sort of wish they'd just end it instead of having major characters walking away and having to kill them off. To me, everything changed after Carl and it's going to be tough to move forward since the last few season's main story arc is coming to a close. It will be a completely new direction so a good time to grab new leadership, but I'm not sure if I want to take that journey with them anymore.

By the way- I don't read the comics and these are all just fan guesses on my part. I have no idea where the story will go.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  4. Destroyer

Oct 25, 2010
    Maryland
    Carl and Rick are both still alive in the comics. That’s the beauty of comics. You don’t have to worry about the characters contracts.

KeyFin likes this.
  5. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Carl is alive? WTF?!? Carl in real life was devastated that they cut him loose from the show.....it wasn't a contract thing. That doesn't make any sense why they'd do that.

6. Destroyer

Oct 25, 2010
    Maryland
    I'm not sure why they killer Carl unless they knew Andrew Lincoln was leaving.