1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Yellow Snowman vs Everyone Else Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by Mainge, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Mainge

Mainge Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    West Palm Beach
    Please continue this discussion in this thread so the rest of us can get back to talking NBA.

I don't know about most feared overall, but there is not a guy in the NBA who I feared more when taking an open shot against my team.

2. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    :lol::lol::pity:

3. Yellow Snowman

Yellow Snowman New Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Well thank you for agreeing with me. I have been saying that all along and I can provide multiple examples of that. It was you guys where wrongly stated he is the most feared player in the NBA.

I'll take this as an apology and an admittance of fault on behalf of you and all the others in the NBA thread .........thank you. Glad you could set aside your ego this morning for that, it is appreciated.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Good thinking Mainge!

5. eltos_lightfoot

eltos_lightfoot Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2008
    Right or wrong? Who would even want to discuss anything with you if this is the way you communicate?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

6. Yellow Snowman

Feb 27, 2012
    Right or wrong? You engage in an honest debate, you are absolutely correct, a person creates a thread to mock you even though he agrees with you and this is the way you guys communicate?

I suggest you follow the debate from the beginning so you can fully understand whats going on before you comment in the future.

7. eltos_lightfoot

eltos_lightfoot Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2008
    Sadly I have....also the smartphone discussion...you get the idea.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

8. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

CashInFist likes this.
  9. Mainge

Mainge Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    West Palm Beach
    Well first of all, I never disagreed with you to begin with.

Second of all, it wasn't my intention to mock you. This discussion was going no where so I wanted it to continue going no where else where.

10. Yellow Snowman

Feb 27, 2012
    If thats the case then perhaps you shouldnt single out a poster. Even if you had somewhat good intentions you know you were pouring fuel on the fire. If you had good intentions you would have started a thread like:

"Is Ray Allen the most feared player in the NBA or is he just the most feared taking an open shot". Heck you could have even created a poll and had fun with it. Of course you could have but instead you went this route and singled me out even though you say you didn't disagree with me.

If these are your good intentions In the future I'd ask you let the moderators and admin determine what conversations of mine are appropriate or not. Thanks.