1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Them Crooked Vultures

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by The Aqua Crush, Aug 12, 2009.

1. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Not sure who here loves rock music, but i've been reading a lot about Them Crooked Vultures since they played in Chicago at Metro right after Lollapalloza recently. The you tube clips leave a lot to be desired.

But just found this article with a short teasing 14 second clip of one of their songs. I think it sounds great. Man i can't wait until their tour gets announced and their album comes out.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...er-taste-of-nobody-loves-me-and-neither-do-i/

The band consists of

Vocals: Josh Homme from Queens of the stone age
    Bass: John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin
    Drums: Dave Grohl from Foo/Nirvana/Queens/Probot/Tenacious D and various other things he's done.

The guitarist is from queens too.

The debate and anticipation that continues to fill the web is can this supergroup be good as three great parts come together. Historically most "supergroups" of individuals doesn't pan out. But i've read some reviews from some who attended the chicago premiere and had great things to say. I for one truely believe this supergroup, is going to be awesome.

Anyone have any thoughts, or perhaps went to the show at Metro? Think they will release a great album or not work out?