ThePHINS Survivor 2 - Challenge #2
183 replies
924,041 Bomber Chomp
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
1,078,223 Bomber Chomp
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
updating the board now

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
just as a possible suggestion for next year, since I can only imagine this will end in a bitch fest of the losing side accusing jorden of using a bad combination of their scores at the end or something of the like, perhaps next year, if you submit a score you have to "forfeit" whatever previous score you posted. This would make it more of a chess match in the closing hours of the challenge and there could be absolutely no questioning final scores because everyone would only have one, and you fall where you fall.
Imagine having to sacrifice that awesome snake score you have in order to pick up a first place score in soccer skills, only to have that score be beat and now you're stuck with only a 2nd placer! would be crazy but fun i think

Helicopter game 1047
edit: for instance, to reference my post above, since i just got the 1047 on helicopter, it would be hard right now to decide which #1 I wanted to keep, and have to lose the other. would add a twist, no?

"pennphinfan wrote:
Helicopter game 1047
edit: for instance, to reference my post above, since i just got the 1047 on helicopter, it would be hard right now to decide which #1 I wanted to keep, and have to lose the other. would add a twist, no?
I look at every angle. You'll see that GISH is #2 in a few catagories, but if he left his current one, GIK would pop into 2nd with another Skeet Shooter going into GIK's 3rd place. If he went anywhere else he'd be knocking a teammate off and wouldn't be maximizing his points. If anyone really wants to be moved somewhere let me know before the deadline but the final ruling will be mine. So far I think this years Arcade challenge has gone A LOT better.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
24780 asteroids. i choose this one over the soccer 2nd place score.
"GISH wrote:
24780 asteroids. i choose this one over the soccer 2nd place score.
if you want it man. i'll move it.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
"Dolfan984 wrote:
I look at every angle. You'll see that GISH is #2 in a few catagories, but if he left his current one, GIK would pop into 2nd with another Skeet Shooter going into GIK's 3rd place. If he went anywhere else he'd be knocking a teammate off and wouldn't be maximizing his points. If anyone really wants to be moved somewhere let me know before the deadline but the final ruling will be mine. So far I think this years Arcade challenge has gone A LOT better.
can you please list the true top 5 for each game also? hard to keep track of without that.
"Dolfan984 wrote:
if you want it man. i'll move it.
ill be moving to 1st place in asteroids, so it wont make a difference soon.
"Dolfan984 wrote:
I look at every angle. You'll see that GISH is #2 in a few catagories, but if he left his current one, GIK would pop into 2nd with another Skeet Shooter going into GIK's 3rd place. If he went anywhere else he'd be knocking a teammate off and wouldn't be maximizing his points. If anyone really wants to be moved somewhere let me know before the deadline but the final ruling will be mine. So far I think this years Arcade challenge has gone A LOT better.
right i agree but I feel like last year there were still different combinations at the end where each team could feasibly win, depending on which "1"s and which "2"s you took and so forth. otherwise why was it possible, post-finishing time, to re-arrange our scores to get a better outcome? and then BEBB could have just re-arranged the scores to have them win instead? with this many scores and with people having multiple place-worthy scores on different games there (I think) will almost always be one combination where either team would win. Unless one team absolutely owns it and gets all 5 #1s outright.

"GISH wrote:
can you please list the true top 5 for each game also? hard to keep track of without that.
High scores are listed. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Anything played on April 4th or later is a score that counts.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
"pennphinfan wrote:
right i agree but I feel like last year there were still different combinations at the end where each team could feasibly win, depending on which "1"s and which "2"s you took and so forth. otherwise why was it possible, post-finishing time, to re-arrange our scores to get a better outcome? and then BEBB could have just re-arranged the scores to have them win instead? with this many scores and with people having multiple place-worthy scores on different games there (I think) will almost always be one combination where either team would win. Unless one team absolutely owns it and gets all 5 #1s outright.
that wasn't the case IMO. when they were adjusted i said "but this guy should be in 2nd place not 3rd" and they said to not worry about it. the correct team won. when gish changed his place it changed 0 points. i just had to adjust people to different games :/

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
"Dolfan984 wrote:
that wasn't the case IMO. when they were adjusted i said "but this guy should be in 2nd place not 3rd" and they said to not worry about it. the correct team won. when gish changed his place it changed 0 points. i just had to adjust people to different games :/
okay, i mean i wasn't complaining (after all i was on MM and we won), but i thought given another chance to re-arrange BEBB would have been able to put themselves back in the lead. i thought thats what all the fuss was about.

Tricky scoring... Think I should have 3rd in Asteroids, though... ;)
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
"Colorado Dolfan wrote:
Tricky scoring... Think I should have 3rd in Asteroids, though... ;)
You're 2nd in the Bomber game, better than 3rd, that's why I put you there.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
"pennphinfan wrote:
okay, i mean i wasn't complaining (after all i was on MM and we won), but i thought given another chance to re-arrange BEBB would have been able to put themselves back in the lead. i thought thats what all the fuss was about.
They were mad because I said teams could have 30 minutes to discuss the board, they took all 30 minutes and I decided that you guys should get a chance to talk to me as well. I still agree with my ruling then, and my original board ended up being right. If anyone sees any errors where they think they can get their team more points that's fine, but try and do it as soon as you see it.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."
Ahhh... Very tricky scoring... got it now... lol
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake
Alchemist — 10,952 (2nd place : didn't wanna unleash the full measure of my dominance)
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"lmeister3 wrote:
Alchemist — 10,952 (2nd place : didn't wanna unleash the full measure of my dominance)
wtf is alchemist LOL

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."



