ThePHINS Survivor 2 - Challenge #9

125 repliesLocked

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 12:09 AM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

Thanks for the info bro. We're just going to scrap that website. I'll have new info out soon and will send a PM to everyone when it's updated.

We're also going to go back to the accounts I made. This website looks a lot better even if everything isn't unlocked. There will be a little twist with this one.

yeah i also didn't like about the last one how as soon as you clicked elsewhere the put-together pieces would get moved to the back.. was a bit annoying. hopefully the next site will be better with that

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 12:21 AM

"pennphinfan wrote:

yeah i also didn't like about the last one how as soon as you clicked elsewhere the put-together pieces would get moved to the back.. was a bit annoying. hopefully the next site will be better with that

I just updated everything. I was able to mix it up a little where there's easier and harder puzzles now. I think overall this new website is a lot better.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 12:23 AM

I must stress to pay attention to the instructions as far as puzzle size. You must pick the correct amount of pieces for that particular puzzle because that's all I'm counting. It's all right under the link for the puzzle so it should be pretty clear.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 12:25 AM

Account info for both teams

Skeet Shooters Account Info

Sign Name: Skeetshooters
Password: skeetshooters

Sign Name: Skeetshooters1
Password: skeetshooters

Sign Name: Skeetshooters2
Password: skeetshooters

Sign Name: Skeetshooters3
Password: skeetshooters

Sign Name: Skeetshooters4
Password: skeetshooters

Sign Name: Skeetshooters5
Password: skeetshooters

Knights of the Night Account Info

Sign Name: Knights
Password: knights

Sign Name: Knights1
Password: knights

Sign Name: Knights2
Password: knights

Sign Name: Knights3
Password: knights

Sign Name: Knights4
Password: knights

Sign Name: Knights5
Password: knights

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 12:47 AM

puzzle 1, 19 seconds

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 12:55 AM

thank god this works correctly. :lol:

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 12:56 AM

puzzle 2 57 seconds

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 01:31 AM

puzzle 5: 34:25

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 01:32 AM

**** thats time consuming

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 01:34 AM

"pennphinfan wrote:

**** thats time consuming

That's why you have a team buddy. Take a break you have until Saturday :lol:

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 01:37 AM

puzzle 3 3:36

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 01:44 AM

down to 15 seconds for #1

and i'm done for the night now jorden dont worry

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 15, 2011, 02:04 AM

puzzle 2 55 seconds

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 15, 2011, 02:07 AM

puzzle 2 51 seconds

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 02:09 AM

Puzzle #1, 13 seconds

denderfeliacdenderfeliacNew Member
Jun 15, 2011, 02:32 AM

Puzzle no.4 6:19


TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 15, 2011, 03:12 AM

"denderfeliac wrote:

Puzzle no.4 6:19

Skeet Shooters take an early lead

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 11:54 AM

I'm unable to log into any of the SS accounts either.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 02:17 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I'm unable to log into any of the SS accounts either.

My account works but for some reason the password doesn't work for the other accounts. :/ Wonder how that happened.....

Guess you'll have to make your own accounts again sorry guys :(

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 15, 2011, 05:07 PM

"Dolfan984 wrote:

My account works but for some reason the password doesn't work for the other accounts. :/ Wonder how that happened.....

Guess you'll have to make your own accounts again sorry guys :(

I wonder if a certain disgruntled e-nerd is still trying to prove he doesn't care to everyone.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 08:00 PM

"Trowa wrote:

I wonder if a certain disgruntled e-nerd is still trying to prove he doesn't care to everyone.

ill assume youre talking about me, which is an unprovoked personal attack. but do you mean how you "didnt care" that i used your face in my avy, but went crying to the mods and had them tell me to remove it? lmao. im so disgruntled. i really wanted to solve jigsaw puzzles all week instead of getting stuff done that matters. dont miss this at all. glad to see this challenge is running smoothly. jordan finally got his **** together. lmao.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 08:08 PM

"GISH wrote:

ill assume youre talking about me, which is an unprovoked personal attack. but do you mean how you didnt care that i used your face in my avy, but went crying to the mods and had them tell me to remove it? lmao. im so disgruntled. i really wanted to solve jigsaw puzzles all week instead of getting stuff done that matters. dont miss this at all. glad to see this challenge is running smoothly. jordan got his **** together.

yeah that's why my challenge is running smoothly :rolleyes:

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 08:40 PM

puzzle 2 41 seconds

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 15, 2011, 08:50 PM

"GISH wrote:

ill assume youre talking about me, which is an unprovoked personal attack. but do you mean how you "didnt care" that i used your face in my avy, but went crying to the mods and had them tell me to remove it? lmao. im so disgruntled. i really wanted to solve jigsaw puzzles all week instead of getting stuff done that matters. dont miss this at all. glad to see this challenge is running smoothly. jordan finally got his **** together. lmao.

Quit being such a dick to Jorden... grow up a little.

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 15, 2011, 09:16 PM

"GISH wrote:

ill assume youre talking about me, which is an unprovoked personal attack. but do you mean how you "didnt care" that i used your face in my avy, but went crying to the mods and had them tell me to remove it? lmao. im so disgruntled. i really wanted to solve jigsaw puzzles all week instead of getting stuff done that matters. dont miss this at all. glad to see this challenge is running smoothly. jordan finally got his **** together. lmao.

There was no personal attack. I said "a certain e-nerd." If you feel that that's you, well then that says something about the way you view yourself, I can't help that. Also, and you can ask BOIK yourself, I was not the one who contacted the mods.

This thread is locked.