1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's no doubt - Miami Dolphins better now

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Apr 25, 2010.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
  2. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    (sarcasm) But according to Mel Kiper we are DOOMED (sarcasm off)

I trust our guys more than Kiper. He will never live down the crap he gave Indy for passing on Ryan Leaf. That alone tells me he has zero credibility.

Phinatic425 likes this.
  3. Caps

Caps Movimiento Juvenil

Mar 23, 2008
    I went into the draft believing FS was our #2 priority behind SOLB and I was a little shocked that we pretty much ignored the position entirely. If the trifecta believe the winner of Culver/Clemmons/Jones(I think he's a SS, no matter what Ireland says) can be a solid starter, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

I honestly believe that we're going to be keeping a very close eye on Sharper and Atogwe as their situations unfold, an we'll be combing the waiver wire per usual.

4. frozenfin

frozenfin Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Nice little write-up there. The atmosphere in the building must be very positive. The team is sooooo much better than it was at the end of the season. At this point FS is much more of a curiosity for me than a concern... I trust in a solid plan with all the other work done to fill needs. We don't draft a bazillion linebackers plus bring in Dansby & Dobbins and then completely ignore FS without a good reason. I'm exciting for the unveiling of the FS solution.

I never thought of that, I agree Marshall is the best WR since Fryar. Fryar had a lot of legal problems and went to prison when he was a Patriot, then he got his life turned around and came to Miami with a great attitude and leadership, and had the most single-season receiving yards in team history outside of the ridiculous 84 & 86 seasons. Let's hope Marshall fills expectations and does the same!

5. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    thank you!!!

6. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    It makes me wonder if we are satisfied getting a couple of linebackers that can cover.

7. Caps

Caps Movimiento Juvenil

Mar 23, 2008
    Well if the plan was to get to the QB, have LB's that can cover, and rely on our now more experienced CB's to make our free safety's job easier, I'd say on paper we've accomplished that.