1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of drafting a QB?

Discussion in 'Trades' started by GISH, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Well, guess what, the QB draft class this year blows total dick.

All dick jokes aside, Brian Brohm would be a first round pick in this years draft. I know what you're thinking. Brian Brohm was a 2nd round pick last year, there's no way I'm giving up a first for him this year. Well I'm not asking you to. I'm asking for a decent 2nd round pick in return for Brohm. If you think you can do better than Brohm in the 2nd round, or even the first, then go ahead. But if you're planning on drafting a QB to lead your franchise, throw Brohm into your rankings and see where he stacks up.

Take 2 minutes and 15 seconds and watch this video. Pay attention to the placement of where the football meets the receiver. His accuracy is unreal. Hit in stride = he could go all the way.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxC2WrG8cuQ"]YouTube - Brian Brohm[/ame]

Draft Brian Brohm.

[​IMG]

alen1 likes this.
  2. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Just a reminder for other teams, please do not try to "bring down the price" of a player in a trade block thread. Treat other trade block threads how you would like yours to be treated. It's terrible that I have to ask people to do this, but treat each other with more respect.

Thread closed at Gish's request.

GISH, Skull Destroyer and alen1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.