1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy cant be serious

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by calphin, Nov 17, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    I visit the ESPN message boards occasionally (they are a mess) and this guy is a troll. Anything he says should not be taken seriously.

2. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Probably just posted to get a rise out of people. I cant imagine anyone who knows about the various NFL committees is that dumb.

3. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    A Patsie fan...accusing the Dolphins of cheating LOL right back at ya . What a crybaby.

4. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Wouldn't mind seeing his posts after the lamesies miss the playoffs. Would be an entertaining read.

5. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I moved this to the AFC forums.

calphin likes this.
  6. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    One would think all of the "LOL!" drops would give it away. That guy is not serious.

7. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

What this guy doesn't know about pro football, is that it's roots are in the single wing or as we call it the Wildcat...it's been used by many teams moreso this year because we showed what can be done with it when it's used properly....it's not illegal by any stretch of the imagination and trick plays, as he calls it, only works when the opposing team isn't prepared for it...this formation we use seems to get the job done, even though teams have had all season to prepare for it...either way you look at it, this is a disgruntled Pats fan that is certainly carrying his blame on pats losses too far...we've all be victimized by the Refs, moreso this year than in most. Some teams overcome that stuff...some can't or don't...

At any rate, I'm sure BB and crew will have some answers for the Wildcat this coming week. We won't have an easy time with this team this week.. We did earlier in the season because of the injury to Brady and BB's inability to adjust to the Wildcat, albeit mid-game (I mention this only because BB is usually not flustered mid-game by anything...) It'll be different this time around...we'll have to again play a perfect game and have a break or two go our way to beat them...they simply have more talent than we do at this time...

8. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Im not sure thats necessarily true. Defensively they are old and slow for the most part. Guys like Seymore and Wilfork and Mayo can still play, but the rest of the LB crew are a few steps slow now, and the secondary is just terrible.
    Offensively, their line is crap. We should be able, and need to, get pressure on Cassel. If you give the guy all day to throw he will find Moss and Welker. Pressure him and take away his running lanes and hes panics, makes bad throws, gets happy feet, stops reading the defense etc.

The patriots are a very vulnerable team without Brady now. They can definately beat us, no question, but at home this is a very winnable game, and if we want to be a playoff team, it is indeed a game we must win.