1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is our SUPERBOWL

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    I've already given up on the prospect of this team making the playoff's the fact of the matter is this team doesn't deserve to make the playoffs way to inconsistent and I lay that squarely at the feet of the Head Coach.

However lets get beyond that as I have a feeling this offseason things will take care of themselves (be prepared for a BUNCH of changes once again)

So I'm looking at the rest of the schedule and I can't think of a game I wan't to win more than next weeks game at the New York JEST's...

Not only is it a revenge game, but it can cause the Jets to lose a by week and possibly a home playoff spot (I do see them making it unless the wheels just fall off completely)

So this week I think we should all treat this game like it's our Superbowl - Sure I hate the Pats but you know what I tip my Hat to them right now as they are a COMPLETE team (of cheaters of course) but From the TOP DOWN regardless of who they put in they play ball.

The JETS are just plain pond SCUM in my book for the most part and I would love to see The Phins man up and trample that team for a second week in a row al but surley sending the Media up there into a witch hunt!

so what do you say guys do you think we can mustard up some balls and Win our Superbowl this weekend?

Moves and Ophinerated like this.
  2. CirclingWagons

CirclingWagons Banned

Dec 5, 2007
    Miami, FL
    whoa there...tmi, scro

Ophinerated likes this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    QB evaluation is my first prority for this game and for our immediate future, dont really care about what happens to the jets at this point..jmo, so iam not quite in the mood to change my mindset..but Ill be rooting my *** off when the game starts though..

4. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Yeah, setting aside our record and our position in the standings, it's still a HUGE game. Hated division rival, playing in their house, trying to keep the slimmest of playoff hopes alive while trying to knock them down a peg, it's as big as it gets this time of year.

It will be interesting to see what Dolphins team shows up. But, being that we are 5-1 on the road, and being that we've won up there the last two years, I have some hope going in that we'll at least give them a game. Of course, a lot depends on how well Henne plays, as well as what kind of a game Henning calls. I'd love to just get a win, but another beat down like the one the Patsies just put on them would really put them into a downward spiral.

Go Phins!

5. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    **** that, this is the one game I am not worried about qb evaluation.I hate the jets more than even new england this is the one game left on the schedule that I care about winning.Lets whip fat boys ***!

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    sorry man, my mind has started gettin ready for the offseason, the home performance thing has killed me this season, but iam not completely there either, If we go 4 and 0 or 3 and 1, iam gonna be howlin my *** off, lol..Put it this way, ive got a bunch of college players tape ready to go, but i'll be damned if my fandom will not let me start watchin it..funny..

7. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    Would be nice if we could stick it to the hated Jets... Seeing them lose a couple in a row would make me feel a lot better about our situation... :)

8. Darrelle Revis

Darrelle Revis I BELIEVE!

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    I hate the Jets.

ToddsPhins likes this.