1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is the Season Week

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolphans1, Nov 16, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dolphans1

dolphans1 New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    I had written in our last game thread that this last Sunday week was our season.

That we needed to beat the Buc's, the Colts had to win and as an added bonus, the Jets lost a heart-breaker versus the Jaguars.

My only concern is how we continue to struggle.

Ronnie's fumble didn't help us and that possible blown call by the refs may have given us this win.

The Panthers looked really good against the Falcons, a team that we struggled against.

What do you guys think....?

d-1

2. dolphans1

dolphans1 New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Just heard both the Dolphins and the Panthers started out 0-3 and its a must win for both teams trying to save their season......both 4-5.....

http://www.nfl.com/standings

Boy, we have given up a lot of points......

The new season begins this Thursday......

d-1

3. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    10-6 has to be the minimum we strive for....11-5 would be sweet...but 9-7 doesnt get it done.

I dont want to see an L for a while to give us some room....so Thur Night is cruticial to get to .500! Thats the first goal of many the lay ahead of us.

4. dolphans1

dolphans1 New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Yeah and I see the Panthers are favored by 3 and no 3.5.

This will be a big week and we need this win.

Chad Henne nearly cost us the game and he redeemed himself.

It got real scary there for a moment..

d-1

5. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Well, the planets appear to have lined up favorably for us throughout last night, and I hope they don't drift much by Thurs, because I for one would be far more confident in our current positioning, if it was US who just downed the Falcons convincingly, and Carolina who narrowly escaped a Tampa Bay onslaught at home.