This right here is the best thing ive seen all season

9 replies

Milkmoney21Milkmoney21New MemberOP
Dec 16, 2007, 05:19 PM
SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Dec 16, 2007, 05:23 PM

Yessiiiiir!!

TOMMYGUNSTOMMYGUNSNew Member
Dec 16, 2007, 05:25 PM

Oh yeah, baby!!!!

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Dec 16, 2007, 05:28 PM

So glad I recorded the game

PhinFanticPhinFanticNew Member
Dec 16, 2007, 05:31 PM

Thanks again for posting it. I just saw the video for the ??? th time. As I said on other posts, I walked away for a minute to go to the restroom and when I came back, I saw all the celebrations.

FINALLY !:ffic::ffic::ffic:

Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Dec 16, 2007, 05:34 PM

I've watched it at least 10 times in a row now and it's not getting old any time soon. I hope they take the 72 Dolphins with them to New England next week, and yes I am that superstitious. I

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Bonedoc7777Bonedoc7777New Member
Dec 16, 2007, 05:34 PM

i cant believe i am so happy today it is like 13 losses have been forgotten

"I want to buy the groceries" Bill Parcells

MIA4EVER-livesMIA4EVER-livesNew Member
Dec 16, 2007, 05:35 PM
Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Dec 16, 2007, 05:38 PM

Thank god for Sunday Ticket, otherwise I'd of missed it. And I love he superfan package because I'll get our game and all the others sent to the DVR as shortcuts with all the BS edited out. I've told the wife a thousand times over, it's cheaper than a bar tab over a season and a hell of a lot less than a DUI!! You just can't put a price tag on that!!!!!

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

andyahsandyahsNew Member
Dec 16, 2007, 05:38 PM

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!