1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Whole Mess.......Sta

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Harleydude666, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Harleydude666

Harleydude666 Active Member

Mar 17, 2014
    All on the coaching staff. I've watched Kenny Stills the last two years mature into a good WR on his way to becoming very good, making plays all over the field, and then he's traded to the Fins. And we don't use him.

I watched Suh the last four years in Detroit DOMINATE, then he signs with the Fins and he's average.

This coaching staff can't coach decent players, they don't play well for this staff. Their game plan week after week lackluster, we can't play a good first half.

Season is over, so overrated, this staff has no guts and, can't manage a clock, and calls head scratching plays. And our good players never step up. Staff needs to be gutted

Tin Indian and resnor like this.
  2. Destroyer

Destroyer There for every play.

Oct 25, 2010
    Maryland
    Been saying this since Morano was here.

3. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Suh is certainly the thing driving my anger right now. Our defense is freaking pathetic.

bran likes this.
  4. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    The offensive line has been terrible for three years and counting. You can forget about Branden Albert staying healthy, our guards are total crap, and we have no depth at all.

Our secondary which is average at best was supposed to have an easier job due to the supposed dominance of our defensive line. That hasn't happened at all. With that said we will get eaten alive against taller agile receivers. Odell Beckham, Sammy Watkins, Brandon Marshall will all feast on us this year.
    Very disappointed right now. Season is far from over, but we got to get our **** together on both the Dline and the Oline real quick or it'll end up being a long painful season of 7-9 again.

resnor likes this.
  5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    awwwww i hear that the lil dolphins are angry in their ocker room...so cute.

Kud_II, resnor and Tin Indian like this.
  6. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Isn't Suh's strongpoint supposed to be 3 technique? Then why the heck is he playing so much 1 technique? Excuse me but isn't that one of the same mistakes that Washington made with Haynesworth?

7. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    Yes, but Harley makes a very valid point. It does appear that this coaching staff fails to get the best out of the players on the team.
    Suh so far has looked like a very average NFL defensive tackle. Has his play diminished or is he merely a product of a bad coaching staff who continually gets the worst out of their players?

Either the front office has done a terrible job of providing this coaching staff with quality talent or the coaching staff is just not good enough to get the talent they have to play at a high level.

Ross needs to take a long hard look at the staff he has hired to turn this team around and do what is necessary to hire the right people to change the direction of this team. It appears to be going nowhere under Philbin and his band of below average assistant coaches.

It is just too bad Ross didn't fire Philbin after last season. At least if he had, the players would have been able to learn the new system implemented by the new HC this year and been ready to contend for a playoff spot in 2016. Now it will probably be at least 2017 before the team and the new coaching staff are able to get this team back into the playoffs.

8. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, I'm no fan of Coyle. The defense has been underwhelming under him for too long.

9. Kud_II

Kud_II Realist Division

Oct 15, 2011
    Seneca, SC
    Yeah, they keep being angry but don't do anything about it. Completely reflective of the coach. Almost uncanny.

bran and resnor like this.
  10. Finster

Finster Finsterious Finologist

Jul 27, 2013
    I'm no fan of Coyle, but it's not his fault Suh is losing 1 on 1 battles.

11. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MonstBlitz likes this.