1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

three questions need answered

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Aquafin, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    Not sure why am asking this but there three questions I would like a honest answer.

1. did anyone see MR. Ross ? if so did anyone get a glimmer of his reaction along with Marino's reaction ?

2. if the officials were playing favorites why cant Miami fans sue the nfl or get MR. Ross to file a lawsuit ? the nfl has become hypocrites so lets do it.

3. how secure is Philbn's job because surely Ross cant be happy.

2. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    1) Ross was there in the first half...and I have no reason to think that he would leave. I didn't see Marino though but I'm sure he was there too.

2) The safety would have been huge, but I don't think the refs did too bad. The QB fumble was very close, but clearly a pass attempt. All the other calls looked legit, besides Wake being held every down but that's the norm.

3) Ross like Philbin a lot and he's quietly stated that he wants to keep him. If we go any worse than 2-1 over the last three games though, then who knows...

3. DolphinGreg

DolphinGreg Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 7, 2014
    1) Didn't see either one.

2) Thought there were some missed calls but as usual, they went both ways.

3) None of us know.

4. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Sue NFL because what? Thats the kinda small talk drunks get into.