1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ticket sales this week

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Dec 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    According to CBS Sports Line preview, only 9,000 tickets remain for this game? I wonder if it's Dolphins fans buying up large amounts or if Jaguars fans are noticing they may make the playoffs? I'm thinking it's the Dolphins fans. Should be the Jags best selling game.

gafinfan likes this.
  2. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Either way this is two in-state teams who have already met once in the preseason playing again, with the playoffs on the line.

There gonna be some crazy energy in that game. Whoo.

3. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    There are a ton of Dolphins fans in Jax, Orlando, Tallahassee, Daytona, and SMyrna. I really think its the local fin fans getting the chance for cheap tix, cheap parking, and hopefully a victory this Sunday.

I was at the Jax Bills game and there were even a ton of people wearing Fins stuff then. Pretty cool!

4. Hobiesailor

Hobiesailor Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I think its mostly phins fans. I bought my tickets for like 88 bucs for lower level 40 yard line seats. I dunno, but to me that seems like a huge steal. Everyone that i've talked to here in the Jax area are dolphins fans trying to get tickets.

5. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    Yeah, its going to be mostly Central and North Florida Phin fans that don't get to go to the games in South Florida. I REALLY wanted to go, but unfortunately don't think it's going to work out.

This is definitely not a game that Jacksonville will have home field advantage on, thats for sure.

6. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    It'll be split half and half. I'll be there, being a Jax native now.