1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tim Tebow Drinking Game

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by alen1, Dec 10, 2009.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    :chuckle:

* Drink every time Tebow is called "a warrior." Bonus chug if any of your friends sing the first two lines of Scandal's opus "I am a warrior" and change the lyrics to "Tebow is..." Dance, Tebow, you magnificent bastard.

* Drink every time Tebow's called "a leader," then salute.

* Drink every time Tebow's called a "special athlete," then yell "Tiiiimmmmmmmmay!"

* Finish your drink if the announcers suggest Tebow should win the Heisman again this year.

* Drink every time Tebow points to the sky. Then realize the only reason the sky hasn't fallen is the strength of his pointing.

* Drink every time Tebow references God. Or himself. Tom-A-to. Tom-ah-to.

* Drink every time he's shown on the sidelines flapping his arms like a bird (or an idiot) to pump up the crowd.

* If (when) Tebow actually takes flight, finish your drink and do a shot.

* Drink every time Tebow's on camera for no reason when the Florida defense is on the field.

* Drink every time Tebow is seen screaming with his helmet off.

* Drink every time they show a "I Heart Tebow" sign in the stands.

* Drink every time you see a Florida fan in jorts. (Small sips on this one. Otherwise it could kill you).
    * Shot every time they mention his experience as missionary.

* If they mention him performing circumcisions in the Philippines while he was a missionary - Chug your beer, do a shot of Patron.

Disclaimer: Playing the Tebow drinking game may result in death. So don't do it. Ever. Not even in jest. The content above this disclaimer is a joke, not a suggestion. If you're dumb enough to do it, just pray Tebow is nearby. Only he can save you. Him or a local hospital with a stomach pump.

GISH, Vengeful Odin, Pagan and 4 others like this.
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    That's just life-threatening.

Pagan likes this.
  3. finfan01

finfan01 U-C-F Knights!

Dec 19, 2007
    Orlando
    You forgot about every time the announcers mention that he and Riley Cooper are roommates...:tantrum: so annoying

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

i kinda want to try it would it really be an exercise in death?

5. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Only one more game fella's and the "Tebow effect" is over. :knucks:

6. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

and straight into the NFL :pity:

7. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Alen you are too young to drink. You get Juicy Juice for this game.

BuckeyeKing likes this.
  8. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    I feel bad for the guy. He's a genuine good human being and just because the press discusses him ad naseum, everyone hates him. After the game on Saturday the entire country was making fun of him and ridiculing him, people laughing about how he cried.... the very next day thousands of people were cheering Mike Vick, chanting his name.

What a stupid country we live in. Praise the criminals. **** on the good people.

Who cares if Tebow will succeed in the NFL or not? It seems everyone makes that their agenda when it doesn't matter.

sking29 likes this.
  9. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    I laughed. I'm proud that I did. It's his fault for buying into that arrogant attitude that "Anything less than a championship is a failure". If you're that full of yourself they you need to be kicked off your high horse and reminded that everyone can lose. That team reminded me of the 2007 Patriots. "Oh they have to win"

bah

Screw him. Unless he's a Dolphin, I hope he's an epic failure in the NFL as well. Then he can preach the good word to people who care.

10. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    tim tebow is to Florida as Christian laettner is to duke. that is all.

11. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Arrogant attitude? What are you talking about? Tebow is the opposite of that, and that's why he's such a good person. You will not see any opponent he's ever faced have a bad thing to say about him. Only college football fans. Why? Probably because they don't know the first thing about him and have absolutely NO point of reference. Everyone that has ever played with or against him only has the most respectful things to say about him. Are you going to trust the players who have fought on the field with and against him, or the fans that have never met him, and who most of have never even seen a game he played in?

He was emotional after the Alabama game because that was the season and culmination of his collegiate career right there. The dude is human - he shows it.... But the nation ridicules him. If you can tell me that you have never shown emotion after something emotional for you, then you can talk ****. Otherwise, take it easy on the guy. I'm not even a Tebow fanboy, but with all the bashing this guy is getting all over the internet, it's just amazing how ridiculous this country is about it all. I would have thought that the people on this board were above all that. Frankly the hate just speaks of the immaturity of some people.

Everyone wants him to fail, and for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

sking29 likes this.
  12. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    I stand by my words. **** him and the high horse he road in on.

Mindwarp likes this.
  13. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    41-14, beayatch.

14. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Did u say 32-13?

:cry:

15. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I guess you can hate him, but you should at least respect him..

16. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Nope. None.

17. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    This would be like watching "Scarface" and snorting a line every time Tony does.

Been there....wasn't pretty.

NaboCane likes this.
  18. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    :chuckle: Ah, the 80s.

And **** Tim Tebow and all his religious posturing...although I'd be happy to use his services at QB in Miami.

19. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008

?? Hope your talking about the Canes.

20. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007
    http://www.gainesville.com/article/...tle=Tebow-makes-news-with-date-to-awards-show

People can hate on Tim all they want, but the fact is he is truly a good kid. People always talk about how they look for a role model for kids in sports and when you find one they **** on him.

texasPHINSfan, alen1 and Fin-Omenal like this.
  21. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I don't get the hate for Tebow. Sports need more nice guys like him instead of d-bags that only care about themselves or their bank account.

I support a rival of Florida and I love what Tebow is all about and would have him on any of my teams in a second. I want a leader not a problem and I want a guy who cares about winning so much that he would cry instead of someone who couldn't care less even though they usually get paid millions to play a sport.

He has done nothing to deserve the venom he gets and I agree with texasPHINSfan I don't get how people can love and cheer criminals (or even whole teams of them sometimes) but crap on this guy. Sorry until Tebow does something besides care about what he does, his religion, or other people I'll continue to support him. The guy has never acted like he is above anyone else and can't help the media love.

texasPHINSfan likes this.
  22. finsincebirth

Dec 1, 2007
    :up:

That is good to hear coming from a rival. I mean I'm a gator and I feel that yes the media does give him to much publicity and it can be annoying. But it doesn't mean he deserves any hate for it. It's not like he's out there creating a TV show about himself like some athletes.

23. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    [​IMG]

This guy makes Tom Brady look like a guy who loves to lose. He cries like a little ***** if his team doesn't go undefeated. No respect for the opponent. Just a bunch of self righteous pity.

24. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008

Very true man, the media can often turn you against him..and even I was rooting against him..and I feel terrible for it because things like that are reminders for us all WHO he really is. A great human being.

25. finsincebirth

Dec 1, 2007
    That's funny, because it seems like his opponents never have anything bad to say about him. Most people inside the game respect him. And if you worked as hard as he had and spent the entire year working towards a goal and then saw your career end like that wouldn't you be emotional? It's not like guys don't ever cry when they fall short in March Madness. In fact it' pretty common. Are they all little *****es because they cried because they didn't win a national championship. By your logic yes.

26. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I'm guessing you missed Tebow's comments directly after the SEC Championship?

And I dislike Tebow, the player. Tebow, the person, I think is great for the sport. I think a lot of people look up to him and for good reason. Better than looking up to someone like Shawne Merriman.

27. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Just wait for a Tiger Woods like scandal to happen. No body is that perfect!

28. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    dude, tebow has 2 national titles. and it's only the end of his career if he in fact sucks like everyone knows he does. he would have ZERO titles if he played for any other team; and he would be crying more than once per year. is this a preview of what he will be like in the NFL? if he starts the season 0-3 will he off himself?

at least tiger doesnt cry when he loses.

yep, didnt watch it. if tebow was giving it his all, and laid it all on the line (which he did), then why hang your head in self pity? hold your head high and have a little respect for the team that just took your best shot and handed you your ***. I'm sure glad Henne didn't cry at the end of the Bills game.

29. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Your first sentence says enough IMO. If you watched it, then you wouldn't be saying the last sentence that I left off.

texasPHINSfan likes this.