1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time for Marty Ball!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by finfan1966, Dec 11, 2007.

Tags:
  1. finfan1966

finfan1966 New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    I said this months ago and got bashed for it but I still stick to what I said before. Cameron and Mueller have to go before next season. I think starting with a new proven coach like Marty will give us the best chance to turn it around next season. Also let him have say in who we draft as well. We need to draft a franchise quarterback with the first over all pick. We don't need another Ginn pick like Mueller did this year. I don't think we will have a chance to get Parcells or Cohwer because they are not ready to come back to coaching yet.

No more coaches that don't have any NFL experience. Wayne needs to make the right decision this time or we are doomed for another 10 years!

2. TimeGap

TimeGap New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    NO Thanks to Marty, I would rather have the chin.

3. testtubetimmy

testtubetimmy New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    I'd take Marty over Cam any day. At least we know Marty can WIN a game...Maybe not the BIG game, but he's the coach who is dying for a SB. I doubt he'll let his coaching career end before he gets one.

If he coached us, you better believe he'd work his arse off to get there.

4. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I don't want an old coach to come in here just for the money (Cowher)... and I don't think Schottenheimer would take Cameron's job out of respect.