1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time for Pats fans to embrace the dark side

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by ATVZ400, May 15, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8137630/Time-for-Pats-fans-to-embrace-the-dark-side

2. JCowScot

JCowScot So funky the dead dance

Mar 22, 2008
    FLA USA
    As if I couldn't hate a Pat's fan anymore, one comes up with this drivel. :pity: Since I can't personally kick 'em in the throat, I hope they all choke on their own self-righteousness. Hubris my friends, hubris.

*Warning* *Warning* *Star Wars Allegory to Follow*

Yes, we all have made and praised our own Corellian Battle Cruisers, and that's all fine and good. But a Death Star??!? And then you make us tap out for finding our 'lack of faith' in your methods 'disturbing'?? Someone go get me an X-wing! I've got some torpedo's I'd like to shove up the business end....ah, well, you know what I mean.:tongue2: 'Living on Alderaan' indeed.:tantrum:I'll have you know I live on Dantooine; right outside the ruined Jedi Counsel compound, if you must know. You should come over sometime...I'm sure the Kath hounds would LOVE to see you :devil:

---------------------------------------------------

OK, that's enough Star Wars for one day........well, maybe just a little KOTOR wouldn't hurt....:lol::no:

gafinfan likes this.