1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

time to bench pennington

Discussion in 'Out of Bounds' started by socalkid, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. socalkid

socalkid New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    the guy is too safe to win with anything over 3rd and 5 he just gives up and throws it on the ground, while u see matt ryan going for every 3rd and 20, not to mention pennington would rather see his teammates get destroyed then him, hence him dumping it off to bess when he coulda just ran for the fist and bess lost a yard.

and pasqualoni better start blitzing somebody especially on 3rd and 20 3rd and 12 3rd and 8 and 3rd and another 10 i believe every time he rushed 3 or 4 and dropped back everything, gave matt ryan all day to choose who was gonna get the first down. My grandma could get the first downs on that defense given that time.

And henning needs to stop being so fancy, some of those plays worked but i cant count how many times they play faked when there was a wide open running lane, always when we get a simple running drive going henning wants to look smart and ruins the drive especially given we only have 2 downs every drive tnx to giveupington.

Also noticed that sparano took ginn off returning again in the 3rd quarter because he had a few average runs, sparano has no faith in his players, he will yell at them all day for not getting a huge play every down, but never once yell at his coaches for playing everything so safe and losing us the game, he's starting to look like a puppet and it's starting to make me sick.

This ultra safe style better go soon or this team will go no where fast. Can't get away with the same bs as last year.

About the worst football i've ever seen played.

If you don't admit these obvious things, you are lying to yourself, i held my opinion all last year and you give them a year and an offseason to change and nothing does, if it doesn't change fast, this team will slide downhill fast just like it did with saban when he tried to play too safe, playing not to lose is playing to lose, only playing to win is playing to win, and only playing to win will win you games and make you a great consistent team.

RBrown23 likes this.
  2. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    This will be locked / deleted / merged but I definitely agree.

Firesole and SICK like this.
  3. socalkid

socalkid New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    well i hope it doesn't, i came to this site because i thought it wasn't fake like the others. I hope that's not that case, and I hope I came to a place where the truth isn't shunned. Real fans tell it like it is, not just hug every coaching staff just because it is the current one and they are the people in charge, it seems there are more kiss butts then anything.

The truth will set you free and not stressing over bs rocks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    I didn't even bother reading what you said. Mods, please lock this thread.

5. Miaballa99

Miaballa99 Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Miami
    time to bench our overrated O-line

6. socalkid

socalkid New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    ok seriously you wanna continue u this, u pmed me calling names and talking crap and i told u to screw off, so do so and stop acting like a immature 5 year old if you can. It's not my fault you dont like the truth.

7. socalkid

socalkid New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    No real fans tell the truth, if you dont like the truth dont come on my thread trying to cover it up, i never said i was better then anyone else, you did, apparantely telling the truth means you're better then everyone else, it just means ur better then people not telling the truth, like you. All the things i stated above were plain as day, if you refuse to see it thats your fault, but dont blame it on me.

8. Ducken

Ducken Luxury Box Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    Lower Delaware
    Why do you say that? The OP atleast had some thought to the thread albeit reactionary, instead of a one liner that has absolutely no value. Will the thread be up for thread of the year contention? doubt it, but I have read far worse here that has never been locked down deleted or any such.

Bpk likes this.
  9. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Real fans realize that the problem today was an offensive line that looked absolutely disgusting. Chad was not at fault.

opfinistic and Ducken like this.
  10. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    GAME ONE.

Don't overreact please.

Bpk and Ducken like this.
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

Chad surely didn't help himself out today but I do agree. The blame goes to the oline for not giving him a consistant 3 seconds to think....

12. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Pure bunk.

One game does not a season make.

Henne isn't ready.

White? :pointlol:

Maybe we can trade for Favre?

:pointlol:

13. socalkid

socalkid New Member

Feb 21, 2009
    real fans realize that the problem was the coaching staff first, chad second, and line third, every time penning completes something over third and 5 the staff cheers him so its definately chads choice on that, there was at least 6 third downs where chad just gave up because it was more then 5 yards.

That has nothing to do with the coaches but the line opened up plenty of big holes for the running game that henning never utilized because he was too busy being fancy and calling play fakes on first downs when they couldnt stop our run game and the run just goes by while chad holds the ball and looks for something that isnt there instead of just taking the 8 yd run like a smart team would do.

Much the same as when the defense got the falcons in 3rd and long countless times and pp decided to go into safe mode and rush four and drop everybody, ryan sits back for 5 mins, picks a target and first down every time. It's plain as day its coaching then players in order of fault.

14. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    no

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    No, YOU started the name calling. All I did was prove you wrong about the Red Sox.

Mods, for the love of God, delete this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.