To Boo or Not To Boo?? Is it even a question??

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Shamboubou, Sep 20, 2010.

Tags:

If you are in the stands or going to be in the stands, do you Boo Jason Taylor?

Poll closed Dec 18, 2010.
  1. Hell Yeah I'll boo the Traitor

66.4%
  2. No...He'll always be a dolphin in my heart

33.6%
  1. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    That's not how I remember it happening. Not saying you're wrong, but I thought he had one extension offer in the season and a conversation with Sparano prior to draft saying he wanted to be back.

2. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

I don't care if Parcells offered him a contract on an etch-a-sketch.

I don't care how much he was offered, or he took...

JT took the offer from my very least favorite team so he gets the BIRD!!!

3. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    yes he had a generous offer in a in-season extention from us in December last year. He turned it down, then another one just after the season, and again turned it down, thinking he'd get more money. Then after the draft when no one had called him, he came to us and we flat out told him we had moved on, that we tried to include him before the draft, but turned us down. Then the Jets offered him less money than both of our offers, and he took it because by then it was his only offer. The Dolphins did ZERO wrong. He gambled and lost. Now he must lose this Sunday, or justice was not served.

4. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    i would never boo the guy. i would boo the jets but i wouldnt boo JT. I think he should get a cheer if he's introduced. it would show class. the guy was a shining light during the dark years and he played his heart out here. he wouldve stayed if we wanted him too but we didnt. whats he to do....retire because he cant play for us? i wish him no ill will other than to get beat down bad by us when we play them

dolphindebby likes this.