1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To my AFC East brothers

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by BleedinGreenNC, Dec 24, 2011.

1. I have been done defending Sanchez for a long time, but today sealed the deal, if any Jets fan defends him they are off their rocker. Our season is done, and im glad we will not even make the playoffs, we wouldnt have done anything anyways.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all of you, stay safe and drink lots!

Ronnie Bass, dolfan32323 and SICK like this.
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    But..but..."Sanchize"?

You no likey the Nacho?

Had a rough rough game, which is odd for him, I think he is a weak sister type, but normally he finds a way to pull out must win games, I'll not toss dirt on him just yet.

3. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Next week's game should be an apathetic event. Dolphins fans will want a better draft spot, maybe some Jets fans too. To make playoffs, Jets would need to win and need Bengals, Raider and Titans to all lose. Bengals prob will, but Raiders play home against SD for the AFC West title, Titans play at the stumbling injured Texans. They would lose tiebreakers to both.

That takes away some of the draw of seeing if Miami can knock them out...since even a win isn't enough for the Jets. At the end, 5-11 would be better for us, especially if the Redskins pull off a miracle win. But I guess it would be nice to see the Jets go 8-8 and avoid the sweep, but ultimately it doesn't matter if a loss gives us a shot at RG3.

Plus a loss also gives us a last place schedule in 2012. Would you rather play Chiefs/Browns or Bengals/Chargers in 2012?

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Problem is, if we do run the table on a "last place schedule" it won't count...

TBH, itwon't matter, if anything it hurts us as teams on top fall down the next season, the bottom typically rises upwards the next yr.

5. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Sanchez=Henne.....sadly

only thing is Jets TRADED into the top 10 to get him....

Ronnie Bass likes this.
  6. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    I understand Jets fans tagging on Sanchez. But, I'm waiting for them to hammer Rex Ryan. I just don't see how he gets by saying the things he does, always putting their team in the media, etc. It definitely has an affect. If I'm Tannenbaum, I'm telling Rex that you either shut the heck up, or go look for more coordinator jobs.