1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To You ....Fin Fans....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by vt_dolfan, Dec 9, 2007.

Tags:
  1. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dear FinHeaven....

We are 0-13. But I cant think of a better bunch of guys to suffer it through. Your great fans...of a great franchise...that happens to be down at the moment.

Heres a tip of the glass to you guys....and a look to the future when we return to dominance. May we all celebrate without abandon when we get back.

:ffic::ffic::ffic::ffic::ffic:

2. Carabinieri44

Carabinieri44 New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    this site needs more fans like you.

dont u guys remember YEARS ago when the Patriots sucked? there was one season where the Colts sucked too. now they are dynasties. it happens to the best of them.

but soon enough we will rise and be a dynasty ourselves. dont forget, we are still the only team in NFL history to go without losing a game in one-season. (so far)

3. Phinstripes

Phinstripes New Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Hey now, when you're at the bottom, all you can do is go up. :)

4. dolfan_uk

dolfan_uk Member

Dec 2, 2007
    London UK
    or stay there? depends on how they fight back. many of our vets have sucked eggs all season. thing is, the team is so bad, you just dont know where to start breaking it down on how to fix.

we need something or someone drastic to sort this mess out.

wonder who or what it will be.

Raise a glass to the forum and our fans tho. Is been a ruff season. FINS TILL WE DIE!!!

5. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    The draft. It's the cause of and solution to all our problems.

We currently have four picks in the first three rounds. I suspect Jason Taylor will be placed on the trade block to obtain more. Mueller needs to hit big-time on several draft picks this year: not only the #1 overall pick (which we've now officially, mathematically secured) but the 2nd rounder obtained for Chris Chambers.

I suspect a lot people are now going to advocate trading the #1 pick to Dallas for their two first-round picks, even though both of Dallas' picks will be in the 20-31 range, simply to increase the numeric odds of success.

6. BALLS DEEP

BALLS DEEP New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Here here. I'm a fan of being positive and knowing that one day we'll get better. But, I'm not going to stop yelling and begging for change to get us there. A lot of us don't have happy passenger style of mentalitites.

We need to ditch Cameron and get ourselves a better coach who actually earns some respect from his players and can get the team to win more that a third of their games (though I would settle for a third right now).

So here's to us being great again one day while having the stones to make the tough calls to get there and not just bunker down hoping that the clouds will naturally part.

7. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    As Chesty Puller said:

We're surrounded, we can attack in any direction, we've got them right where we want them......:ffic:

8. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Disagreed about Cameron. A bunch of coddled veterans angry that they're going out on a rebuilding team doesn't mean the guy has no respect from his players. I suspect you'll hear a different story if you ask the youth on this team what they think of Cameron.

9. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    Either that or you die from drowning

10. adamprez2003

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    Great quote:thumbup:

11. adamprez2003

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    :ffic::ffic:

12. FINintheMOON

FINintheMOON Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Catharpin, Va
    Here Here bro!!! We WILL WIN a game, if not 2 before the year ends...