1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today I learned the Bills have...

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by anlgp, Aug 30, 2013.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

2. jpep13

jpep13 Coach Of The Year Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
  3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    They are looking to continue said trend.

I know we have had bad luck, I know I have never seen the Dolphins play in a super bowl let alone WIN one....but I wouldnt trade that to be a Bills fan. Those guys. Holy ****. I have guys my age, 26 years old.....who watched and witnessed 4 straight superbowl appearances......4 straight being so good you are the best in your conference....and everytime year after year after year after year you think "this is it, it has to be....no one looses 4!!"

and they do.

Then they suck more than anything. For decades after. Man that sucks so bad. They are so ****ing horrible. At least....AT LEAST we had Pennington and 11-5.

Bills are god awful.

FinSane and Frumundah Finnatic like this.
  4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Now add in the fact that most of their fanbase, and their team resides in Buffalo.
    Its like someone took a slice of Alabama and put it in NY.

SICK likes this.
  5. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    Seriously, cracking on the Bills at this point is like making fun of a crippled kid. They're just a sad franchise. I actually feel bad for their fan base, its amazing they still have them.

Now the Jets, they're comedic gold as of late and I could care less how bad they get. I'll always have a special kind of hate for that team.

gunn34 and SICK like this.
  6. pacadermng67

pacadermng67 New Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Vienna, VA
    Im always impressed with Buffalo fans when I go up there to visit family. No matter how cold it is they are out there rooting until halftime when the score is so lopsided they just return to the parking lot to drink. But the fact they keep showing up is impressive.

My brother is a Bills fan and one of his favorite quotes is , "If its the Bills gameplan to go down early, they are executing very nicely"

7. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    The Pats are so lucky all these year, they literally have to put a uniform on to win that Division every year...

8. 19kyle86

19kyle86 New Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    I was at the Bills' last preseason game versus the Lions, I think Detroit put up 35 points by half at which point they really stopped trying (assuming they were even trying in the first place, which I doubt based on some of the jersey numbers on the field.) The fans were hit and miss; some were still cheering loud and proud AFTER the game. However there was a mass exodus at the beginning of the second quarter, haha. And at the end of the game, while some fans were still gung-ho, there were other chants of "next decade!" and "it's gonna be a looooong year!" (which I think they're getting used to...)

I went to school not too far from Buffalo, on the Canadian side of the border, so even though they're a division rival I have a bit of a soft spot for them. But it's not difficult when they haven't posed much of a threat in such a long while now.

9. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I have had arguments with Bills fans that went like the following:

"Squish the fish!"

"Dolphins are mammals.."

"So!"

"At least the Dolphins haven't gone to 4 straight super bowls and lost...."

(both of them at once)

"But at least we got there!"

"I'm pretty sure the objective is to win the super bowl..."

(both of them at once)

"But at least we got there!"

me thinking:

Ok, you keep riding mediocrity into the sunset...