Today's Inactives: five starters out

11 replies

MuckMuckRetired AdminOP
Dec 9, 2007, 12:01 PM

Chatman, Booker, Crowder and Lehan are inactive so far.

We're gonna have to earn it.

EDIT: Full List...

RB Chatman
WR Booker
T Wilson
DT Bryant
DE Roth
LB Crowder
LB Washington
CB Lehan

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

dolfan87dolfan87Luxury Box
Dec 9, 2007, 12:05 PM

Good Lord...this puts Hagen at starting WR, and Samkon Gado at starting tailback.

This is going to be a nightmare to watch.


Many thanks to darkmistress for the killer sig.

CirclingWagonsCirclingWagonsNew Member
Dec 9, 2007, 12:06 PM

good stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-flF4vKsPgM

NorFlaFinNorFlaFinForum Veteran
Dec 9, 2007, 12:10 PM

"Muck wrote:

Chatman, Booker, Crowder and Lehan are inactive so far.

We're gonna have to earn it.

Which Booker, dare I ask......................

CirclingWagonsCirclingWagonsNew Member
Dec 9, 2007, 12:12 PM

"NorFlaFin wrote:

Which Booker, dare I ask......................

marty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-flF4vKsPgM

ZodZodNew Member
Dec 9, 2007, 12:15 PM

All the kids are on the field. I feel like such a proud papa!

DODollarzNew Member
Dec 9, 2007, 12:22 PM

Whats with Crowder and Lehan? Dont think I read anything about them missing practice this week.

SMOKESMOKEForum Veteran
Dec 9, 2007, 12:23 PM

I think i'm gonna puke. I really didn't expect to see Chatman and Crowder on there. Does this mean Ed Miles and Gado are going to start? I'm sorry to say it but we're going to get slaughtered!

SMOKESMOKEForum Veteran
Dec 9, 2007, 12:27 PM
MuckMuckRetired Admin
Dec 9, 2007, 12:34 PM

"SMOKE wrote:

I think i'm gonna puke. I really didn't expect to see Chatman and Crowder on there. Does this mean Ed Miles and Gado are going to start? I'm sorry to say it but we're going to get slaughtered!

I think it'll be Donnie Spragan inside with Pope and Porter outside.

Gado and Hagan, Goodman at CB. Rod Wright at LE.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

wpgfishfanwpgfishfanNew Member
Dec 9, 2007, 12:37 PM

Chatman being out is no big deal since he has not been haelthy for 3 weeks. We need that ankle to heal so it is a good decision. If he did not play the Pitt game he would be healed by now

Maybe I'm in the minority but I think Hagan can still be a player on this team so we will see

Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years

fins1fins1Forum Veteran
Dec 9, 2007, 12:37 PM

The beatings will continue until morale improves! :hammer:

17 - 0
J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK


'34 '38 '61 '10 '13 '15 Stanley Cup Champions