1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today's scrimmage... audio/visual?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by BB Ocho, Aug 7, 2010.

1. BB Ocho

BB Ocho Season Ticket Holder

Dec 10, 2007
    Florence, SC
    Just taking a shot.... does anyone know if there will be a live broadcast in any way involving the scrimmage today? Once, a few years ago if I remember correctly, the Miamidolphins.com website broadcast a live video of the scrimmage so it isn't out of the question.

Also, where's the live reports from camp? This is the only year that I can remember that we didn't have several camp attendees giving their take on practice. What's the deal, or where are they being hidden?

2. DOLPHANITY

DOLPHANITY Wooo Dolphins

Oct 21, 2009
    JERSEY
    i thought the scrimmage was Monday not today?! If it is possible I would love to watch/hear it also!

3. BB Ocho

BB Ocho Season Ticket Holder

Dec 10, 2007
    Florence, SC
    Today at 2:00 is the big 100+ play scrimmage. Monday evening is a 40 or so scrimmage. Both, I believe, are open to the public.

4. Firesole

Firesole Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    Man, I'm dying to see my Dolphins play!

5. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I would guess that the reason there are no "live" video shots from the md.com website has to do with the current front office regime. Even though the practices are open to the public, they are as secretive as any team regarding what is shown live from those same practices.

In the past, we have had a few reports from our members that have been much better than any local media reporter. I know "Ozzy's" reports were first class. I can only assume that he has other more important business to take care of and can't make it to camp. Hopefully it's not his fishing trips that are getting in the way.. :lol:

6. dee jay

dee jay New Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Like many of you, I cant wait to watch'em play....

So my cousin and I decided to go today to Davie....

I promise to describe all the good and no so good things when I come back..

Phinatic425 and fins1 like this.
  7. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    Ben Volin says he hasn't heard of any televising. I asked him if there's a radio play by play but not much hope there.

8. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    Thanks man!

9. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    wait the scrimmage is at 2 today?...than what's at 7 tonight that Medi has a pill for?

10. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    it's a 1 hour local preview show for the up coming season.will have clips of this off-season,last season play and whatnot i would imagine.i have never seen one of these so not really sure what to expect other than that