1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomorrow 10/16 on NFLN@8 pm et....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    On the segment called 'Playbook" they said they will be discussing the Phins/Ravens game and how the Phins should attack their defense. I don't know if it will be any good, but just thought I'd give a heads up in case any of you hadn't heard already.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Thanks. I hope it comes on ESPN because I don't have NFLN

3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Sorry dude. I will keep you filled in.

anlgp likes this.
  4. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    For a recap:
    It was with B. Baldinger and S. Sharpe. On the commercial they said they were going to talk about the Phins/Ravens, but it was the whole AFC. They did do more on the Phins/Ravens though. They both picked us to win. They talked about Pennington and how good he's been. They showed examples of his accuracy, like when he threw that TD from the wildcat. They said it was a great, perfect pass considering he only had a couple of seconds to plant, set up and throw.

Although I usually don't care to much what most media guys say about anything, but one thing that they said which was right on and something I've been saying was that teams with big, dominant receivers and have a good, deep passing game will give us big trouble because of our obvious lack of talent in the secondary. The Ravens do not have a good deep passing game and do not have big, dominant receivers. I think they said that the Ravens have one or no touchdowns from a long pass, or something like that. For this reason they said we will dominate because our D in every other aspect is very tough and very good.(I'm paraphrasing). I totally agree on that point. We do have a good shot this week.

To add fuel to the fire, did anyone hear what Harbaugh said about us in regards to Cameron being here last year? He said that he(Cameron) didn't have much to work with last year. Though that may be true, but why? and you don't bash another team publicly to make excuses for one of your coaches past failures. They showed V. Holliday responding to that and he said that that was ridiculous and said "well we didn't have much to work with either" or something like that, referring to Cameron.=) Then he said "go ask Porter what he thinks of that"=) Joey took the cool , high road approach and said "what, you want me to angry at that...nah" It was cool because he didn't give what they said any credit or respect and just blew it off, which was great. It shows we're above that and he had that look like "I'll show them Sunday" It was pretty cool.

fins4o8 likes this.
  5. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    Playbook is one of the better shows on NFLN.

6. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    How eff'ed up is Baldinger's pinky finger!!??!! Its weird to look at

vmarcilfan75 likes this.
  7. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Yeah. I agree. More of the X's and O's stuff.

8. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Thanks Scott!

9. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    haha that thing looks gross

BTW they said McAllister loves to bit on double post plays. So plan on seeing it this weekend