1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tony Sparano Q&A:

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Oct 14, 2010.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Tony Sparano Q&A:
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-tony-sparano-question-answer-101310,0,6125004.story.

Ohio Fanatic and SICK like this.
  2. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
    ugh if special teams costs us our 3rd loss, im going to bug the **** out...

the fact that special teams already cost us 2 games, and 2 DIVISION games is ridiculous... it cant possibly continue can it?? :cry:

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    ''On if he can explain his success on the road versus playing here at home “I wish I could. Here’s what I would tell you…and I’ve always (you know) I love playing at home, I love playing in front of our home fans, but when you play home—and this is not an excuse this is just fact—there’s a lot more time for the players, a lot more free time for the players. I think when you take them on the road it’s kind of this us against the world mentality when you’re out there in some of the places that you’re playing…and you have your team’s total attention for the entire time that you’re out there. Now, to them that might not be always a good thing okay is that their around the coach all the time but to me, it gives us an opportunity to drive that point home one more time maybe—where at home you’re banking on the rest factor…you know you got more time, they’re getting more rest, all those things, so. That would be the only thing I can honestly say. I mean other than that, anything else would be a real excuse and I’m not into making excuses, so we need to play better at home and give our fans what they deserve.”

Sparano the coach, needs to find a way to get his players jacked up enough to play at home and overcome the variable's...he's done a poor job thus far in his tenure...Its not easy considering our stadium, so he's gonna need to be creative and get them to have the same mentality of ''us against the world'', even in our own stadium...or else the consistency of poor home showing's will continue to be just that, consistent....