1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade Proposal

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Bumrush, Oct 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I won't even begin to tell you how poor my RB's are this year.. So I'm proposing a trade.. Let me know if this makes sense...

I give up: Hakeem Nicks and CJ Spiller in return for A Bradshaw and Brandon Jackson (GB)

I keep Maclin (with Jackson out he may be a gamebreaker), L Fitz, Collie, Harvin (I expect decent games with Moss on the other side) and Santana Moss...

If the trade goes through, I have Hillis, Pierre Thomas, Tolbert, Bradshaw and Jackson...

Also note that I have Dallas Clark at TE...

So.. No brainer, right?

2. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    It looks OK to me. Bradshaw is a stud for the G-men. Hate to give up H.Nicks, but CJ Spiller is not relevant in fantasy atm, imo.

I don't like Brandon Jackson at all really. I would rather get the recently off of the PUP list James Starks Green Bay RB. They really like him.

So for me it is Nicks for Bradshaw, I like RBs better than WRs. :up:

3. gilv13

gilv13 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2009
    yeah, do it. Maclin is quietly having a monster year so far, and no reason to think that will change ( like you said Jackson is going to be out for a week or so). You have good depth at the WR position. I agree with the above poster, I don't like Brandon Jackson either, but i guess he's a decent backup to have.

4. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    I’d actually try to trade Tolbert rather than Spiller. Mathews is coming back, which means Tolbert’s run as the 2010 Le’Ron McClain is over.

5. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Trade Collie instead. I would def not give up Nicks for Bradshaw (essentially). I don't think Jackson is doing enough to keep his job right now either. James Starks could be a huge sleeper.

Esp not when his value is at what's probably a season low.

6. Bumrush

Nov 25, 2007
    Caved in.. With the uncertainty around P Thomas, his ankle and the breakout performance by Ivory, I had to make a move.... I think it will work out for the best, but who knows...

Traded: Nicks and Santana Moss
    Received: Bradshaw and Jackson

WR's left: Collie, Fitz, Maclin, Harvin.

RB's - P Thomas, Bradshaw, Jackson, Hillis, Spiller (going to drop him for a decent backup WR)

I just don't trust Nicks.. A lot of his catches are during garbage time.. And he has been invisible two games.. I don't expect him to continue having the season is he is having...

Thoughts?

7. Bumrush

Nov 25, 2007
    Doesn't look like Starks will get much of a chance.... He hasn't played in 21 months and GB really has no idea of whats in store for him.

8. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Ya, but the fact that they didn't make any moves at RB makes me think he'll get a chance if he shows up in practice.

Collie just bit the dust for you. Bad timing.