1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trades Get Easier As Of Today

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 2, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    LINK
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/06/02/trades-get-easier-as-of-today/

2. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

I think jason killed any trade value with his I wanna play one more year statement.who in there right mind is gonna send us a pick for jason if he only plans on playing this season?Parcells and Co are never gonna get the pick they desire.at this point,I don't think jason will be traded.

3. lbmclean_sj

lbmclean_sj New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    I wouldn't trade any pick for a guy who is looking to retire

if we could get a 4th I would be happy at this point

4. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    Dont put too much stock in that statement of '1 more year'...SERIOUSLY.

If you recall, KEITH JACKSON was saying those things back in the day and he was traded to Green Bay where he went on to become a great piece of their offense and he ended up playing for like 3-4 more years and won a Superbowl there.

If we start winning, he will stay on past this season...if we dont trade him that is.

5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Yeah if we trade to say, San Diego, who has the ability to compete for a SB for several years, JT might feel much more motivated to stay and try and get a ring. Without a ring his HoF credentials are iffy, with a ring it would really help his cause.

6. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Yeah, but Jackson was 29; JT is 33. Plus it was only 2 more years - 95 & 96.
    I do agree that JT may play longer if he's in the right situation. If he gets traded to Dallas, for instance, I could see him wanting to play beyond this year.