1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trent Dilfer, wow.

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by GISH, Nov 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Trent Dilfer is proving to be one of the greatest new assets to ESPN. They need to have more of him, and less of Keyshawn and Emmitt. Trent is a natural in front of the camera, and he is very smart. His analysis is rich in content, and brings great football insight. I can see him becoming a coach someday. He would make a great QB coach.

cnc66 likes this.
  2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    All I heard him say was that the Bears OC has worked in the WCO in the past and that will help Grossman. Also that the Browns look more to public opinion which we already knew. What else did I miss?

3. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    shh, gish has a crush on Trent Dilfer.

anlgp likes this.
  4. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    I also heard him say that Brett Favre was the best quarterback in the history of football today.

5. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    I see an sexy #1 Trent Dilfer Fan sig in your near future. :pointlol:

arsenal, dolfan32323 and FinSane like this.
  6. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    Dilfer is informative when given the chance but he has his share of ridiculous statements. I don't mind Keyshawn who they need to get rid of is Emmitt the guy makes me want ram q-tips in my ears.

GISH, gafinfan and alen1 like this.
  7. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Really it could just be Jackson and Ditka and Berman and that would be plenty imo.

8. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Indeed. Dilfer proclaimed not only that but also that the Jets are the team to beat in the east and that they will win because of Brett Favre's presence, regardless of his level of play. I would be okay with him saying the jets are the team to beat if he could back that up with a legitimate comment.

however, he really called out cleveland earlier for being boneheaded about starting brady quinn. and i agree with him, so i think that was good for him to man up and call out the cleveland FO. however, he probably only did that because theres bad blood leftover from his year there

texanphinatic likes this.
  9. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    I like Trent Dilfer and he's a more opinionated Ron Jaworski. Very smart and very captivating, I think.

It's funny because he's been talked a little bit lately because of the discussion of AFC East that's on NFL shows right now. It's funny that Dolphin fans don't like him because he picked the Jets to win and said Brett Favre is the reason and he's the best QB all time. Is that really legitimate? To not like a guy because of those reasons?

I think he did back it up. He thinks Brett Favre is the reason they'll win. Isn't that the reason they brought Favre in? Looks like so far they've been OK and he's only played well a few games.

10. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Yeah, that makes me say WTF Trent are you serious? Joe Montana anyone? I'll start and end there. Brett Favre? The guy won 1 SB that's it, nothing more and that was a decade ago. I mean he was a great player once, but he is past his prime and everon who doesn't have their head stuck up Brett's *** can see it. I am beginning to wonder if Brett has been playing all of these years simply based on the extra support he has from having all of those people stuck up his ***.

11. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    [ snort ]