1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying not to step on a landmine.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by slickj101, Dec 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    McNabb @ NYG or Shaub vs Sea?

Manningham vs Philly or Devin Thomas @ Oak?

My gut tells me Shaub can light that ****ty defense up and play through the pain. I think he wants to prove he can be tough. McNabb could do well, but I'm up against Rivers so I feel like I need to go with the guy who has the higher scoring potential.

The other one is a toss-up. I really would like to start Thomas but I don't watch Wash enough to know what side of the field he usually lines up on. Not trying to start someone who's being defended by Asomauga.

2. Striking

Striking Junior Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Aurora, Colorado
    Shaub because the Seahags are terrible on the road. Of course McNabb tends to be good vs the Giants.

Thomas though I do not like it when East coast teams go West. He is getting targets though and Washington is playing better.

slickj101 likes this.
  3. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    slickj I have the same decision to make as you at QB. I've had Shaub and McNabb all year and mostly played Shaub without hesitation.
    I'm leaning towards playing him again this week, but I'll probably wait until the last minute to decide for sure.
    I thought I was screwed last week when he went out after being sacked. Then he came back and gave me some points to help with winning my matchup. I read that he's planning to play.
    The Seahawks have been giving up a lot of fantasy points in the passing game, plus with Slaton now on IR they're going to pass a bunch.
    I guess if Shaub starts then I'll play him.

slickj101 likes this.
  4. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Agree Schaub and Thomas...

Slaton is out so they will be looking to pass more Id say he throws atleast 30 times.

Thomas he is starting to emerge.

Plus with both your not dealing with possible horrific conditions @ NY Sunday night.

slickj101 likes this.
  5. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    I agree with both of you guys as well.