1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tua is not the Problem

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Galant, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Springveldt

Springveldt Season Ticket Holder

It's wasn't an *** kicking from the Bengals. Got to remember we had to play that game after watching Tua getting taken away in an ambulance and even then still had a chance to win it. Also, stone hands Edmunds dropped a TD that most of this forum would have caught.

I think it's obvious we would have beaten Buffalo in the playoffs with Tua if the game played out how it did with the defence scoring and having those interceptions. Skylar went 18/45 for 1 TD and 2 INT's yet Tua posted a rating of 123.8 and 104.0 against the Bills this year. We all saw the open guys Skylar missed and I'm sure Tua would have seen them too.

I don't think we would have beaten the Bengals at their place in the playoffs with Tua. They are just a more complete team at this point, Miami had too many injuries.

dolphin25 likes this.
  2. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    About 6 or 7 drops too, who knows what happens if receivers actually catch the ball.

3. hitman8

hitman8 Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2016
    Homers have the memory of a goldfish. They will be declaring us super bowl contenders again this offseason and completely forget about what happened the year before. Same thing that has happened every year for the las 20 years.

4. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Start of year Super Bowl ! I'm there

resnor likes this.
  5. StaleTacos

StaleTacos Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2022
    I remember Tua came back against the Steelers from a concussion and played HORRIBLY. I think the Steelers had like 5 dropped INTs. I wouldn't be surprised if he played worse than Skylar.

resnor and hitman8 like this.
  6. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I preface this post with the statement that I am currently Tua NEUTRAL...

but this is a good point. It's a fools game to assume what would have happened had Tua played against the Bills. Especially since the last time we saw him in action on Christmas day, he single handedly lost the team the game with some of the worst interceptions I have ever seen. You could argue it was the concussion, and it probably was. But he would have been rusty, maybe still suffering the affects from said concussionS, and who knows where he would have been at mentally even if fully healthy.

mlb1399, resnor, StaleTacos and 2 others like this.
  7. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Exactly