Tua is not the Problem

7076 repliesLocked

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 2, 2022, 04:05 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

Go Chiefs is it for you now? I would go with the Bucs, you seem like a bandwagoner.

I bet I've been to more dolphin games than you've watched on tv. Keep crying. Maybe use your Tua Jersey to wipe the tears?

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 2, 2022, 04:07 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

Another fake Dolphins fan. Are go root for the Bucs are something.

All you douches say the same thing "another fake dolphins fan". Go cry some more. I bet you threw your remote at the tv today, didn't you Mr. Superfan

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Jan 2, 2022, 04:08 PM

"canesz06 wrote:

I bet I've been to more dolphin games than you've watched on tv. Keep crying. Maybe use your Tua Jersey to wipe the tears?

Keep cheering our losses. Glad today went well for you!

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jan 2, 2022, 04:09 PM

Wentz sucks.
Pretty much lost that game today

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 2, 2022, 04:09 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

Keep cheering our losses. Glad today went well for you!

You're such a tool. Just accept that you really don't know a lot about football. It's ok lil fella

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Jan 2, 2022, 04:09 PM

"canesz06 wrote:

All you douches say the same thing "another fake dolphins fan". Go cry some more. I bet you threw your remote at the tv today, didn't you Mr. Superfan

At least I'm a fan of the team.

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 2, 2022, 04:10 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

At least I'm a fan of the team.

Good for you, tool.

Kud_IIKud_IIForum Veteran
Jan 2, 2022, 04:10 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

Go Chiefs is it for you now? I would go with the Bucs, you seem like a bandwagoner.

You should give yourself a timeout, Your tantrums are getting increasingly childish.

Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Jan 2, 2022, 04:11 PM

"canesz06 wrote:

You're such a tool. Just accept that you really don't know a lot about football. It's ok lil fella

BUCS WON!!

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Jan 2, 2022, 04:11 PM

"Kud_II wrote:

You should give yourself a timeout, Your tantrums are getting increasingly childish.

Yawn

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 2, 2022, 04:12 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

BUCS WON!!

Because I criticize the dolphins and call them out, means I'm not a fan? Every clown like you regurgitates the same tired lines. Keep crying.

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Jan 2, 2022, 04:14 PM

"canesz06 wrote:

Because I criticize the dolphins and call them out, means I'm not a fan? Every clown like you regurgitates the same tired lines. Keep crying.

No, because you root for their QB to play bad and then gloat when he does.

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 2, 2022, 04:20 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

No, because you root for their QB to play bad and then gloat when he does.

Nope. I was against Tua from before the draft. You just don't know enough about football to know any better. I was called names on here from people like you for bashing tua. Now that your hero has come crashing down, you and the other fan boys can't handle it.

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Jan 2, 2022, 04:24 PM

*********************************
Right.

Enough of the personal insults back and forth.
We lost. It sucks.
People have had a chance to vent.

The insults end now.

I'll re-open this thread in a short while.
Any further insults, name-calling or similar will get you warned, points earned, and if you're not careful you'll earn yourself a short vacation from the forums.

So if you can't post without insulting someone - and at this point, with this warning, I don't care if you get insulted first - walk away. Come back later, or tomorrow.

Thread will be re-opened in short while.

*************************************


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 03:29 PM

"canesz06 wrote:

All you douches say the same thing "another fake dolphins fan". Go cry some more. I bet you threw your remote at the tv today, didn't you Mr. Superfan

Hope I'm not in that league of "douches". One thing I make sure not to do is to question another person's fandom. I've even asked who is more of a fan, the guy who thinks the team can do no wrong and pumps up his team during tough times or the one who looked back at the 17-0 season and proclaimed the team could have been better? Our opinions are our own and if I don't share your point of view, it's not my place to say you're wrong - only that we see things differently. Discussion on a message board should be fun, not vitriolic.

I haven't read many posts from yesterday, but if you're gloating that Tua (finally) had a terrible game, that could easily be seen by some as someone who was hoping said egg would be laid. I hope that's not the case. In any situation, I didn't throw the remote yesterday because I didn't see anything in the game that I liked. So for me to be frustrated with Tua and ignore the OL, rushing attack (other than Duke), and coaching on both sides of the ball would be a little obsessive. Yesterday was a bad effort in may regards. With that being said, I pride myself to be able to say when I believe someone played poorly or well. That's called objectivity and although I'm admittedly opinionated, it's something I seek to embrace.

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 04:47 PM

"OwesOwn614 wrote:

Hope I'm not in that league of "douches". One thing I make sure not to do is to question another person's fandom. I've even asked who is more of a fan, the guy who thinks the team can do no wrong and pumps up his team during tough times or the one who looked back at the 17-0 season and proclaimed the team could have been better? Our opinions are our own and if I don't share your point of view, it's not my place to say you're wrong - only that we see things differently. Discussion on a message board should be fun, not vitriolic.

I haven't read many posts from yesterday, but if you're gloating that Tua (finally) had a terrible game, that could easily be seen by some as someone who was hoping said egg would be laid. I hope that's not the case. In any situation, I didn't throw the remote yesterday because I didn't see anything in the game that I liked. So for me to be frustrated with Tua and ignore the OL, rushing attack (other than Duke), and coaching on both sides of the ball would be a little obsessive. Yesterday was a bad effort in may regards. With that being said, I pride myself to be able to say when I believe someone played poorly or well. That's called objectivity and although I'm admittedly opinionated, it's something I seek to embrace.

That post was a direct response to some guy on here who kept saying I wasn't a true fan because I said Tua is not a good QB. He kept saying I was happy that they lost, which I wasnt. I'm tired of the losing. Did his post get deleted? Apparently, if you criticize the team ESPECIALLY Tua, you arent a real fan. That seems to be the go to insult from certain people on this forum. I've never liked Tua, hated that we drafted him and have said all along that he wss a wasted pick. So when I pointed out how horrible he wss yesterday, of course I get attacked by the blind homers.
Yes, that was an entire team loss yesterday but tua did nothing to elevate the team. You would expect the number 5 pick in the draft to be able to do that. Anyway, that post wasnt directed to you or anyone else specifically, except for one guy, who actually called me a douche first, which is why I included thst word in my post

Vinny FinsVinny FinsForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 04:51 PM

DeShaun Watson is a better player than Tua at this point in their careers. Certainly.

Tua, to this point, has shown enough in development that he can be a mid tier qb in this league. He is also on an entry level contract with option for control for 3 more years while his team is loaded with cap space, picks, and a championship caliber defense.

Watson also comes with the fact you literally have to sell your soul to get him. 22 women have accused him of sexual assault. I cannot overlook that, and if you can i think less of you as a person but just assume you are a rabid fan. He also may end up doing a atint in the pokie or suspended.

That aside, is the team more likely to win with tua on this contract plus the arsenal of picks and cap space to address the offensive (and ST!) needs? Or with watson and drastically less draft and cap resources?
Similar questions can be asked about wilson (who comes with injury concerns) or rodgers (age).

im riding with Tua based on the options realisticly available. Form your own opinions, but consider all the factors.

fooball.
futbol.
hockey.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 05:07 PM

"Vinny Fins wrote:

DeShaun Watson is a better player than Tua at this point in their careers. Certainly.

Tua, to this point, has shown enough in development that he can be a mid tier qb in this league. He is also on an entry level contract with option for control for 3 more years while his team is loaded with cap space, picks, and a championship caliber defense.

Watson also comes with the fact you literally have to sell your soul to get him. 22 women have accused him of sexual assault. I cannot overlook that, and if you can i think less of you as a person but just assume you are a rabid fan. He also may end up doing a atint in the pokie or suspended.

That aside, is the team more likely to win with tua on this contract plus the arsenal of picks and cap space to address the offensive (and ST!) needs? Or with watson and drastically less draft and cap resources?
Similar questions can be asked about wilson (who comes with injury concerns) or rodgers (age).

im riding with Tua based on the options realisticly available. Form your own opinions, but consider all the factors.

Lets see we already had all these draft picks and cap space and we are back to being mediocre like the last 20 years.
After that sad peformance yesterday I am all in on getting Watson and I bet Ross feels the same way.
I am sick of this same shit year after year.Get us a franchise QB because Tua is not the answer.

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 05:32 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

Lets see we already had all these draft picks and cap space and we are back to being mediocre like the last 20 years.
After that sad peformance yesterday I am all in on getting Watson and I bet Ross feels the same way.
I am sick of this same **** year after year.Get us a franchise QB because Tua is not the answer.

Is Watson blocking for himself? Asking for a friend... :smile:

Vinny FinsVinny FinsForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 05:42 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

Lets see we already had all these draft picks and cap space and we are back to being mediocre like the last 20 years.
After that sad peformance yesterday I am all in on getting Watson and I bet Ross feels the same way.
I am sick of this same **** year after year.Get us a franchise QB because Tua is not the answer.

We…got smoked by the last qb you ran out of town. The allegations, suspension and cap hit give you no pause, huh?

fooball.
futbol.
hockey.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 05:43 PM

"OwesOwn614 wrote:

Is Watson blocking for himself? Asking for a friend... :smile:

Please!Burrow was sacked 51 times this year and now they are Afc north champs and the chargers line was ranked 32nd last year and all he did was throw 34 tds and rookie of year.
So please stop with the excuses.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 05:46 PM

"Vinny Fins wrote:

We…got smoked by the last qb you ran out of town. The allegations, suspension and cap hit give you no pause, huh?

Nope!If he gets cleared make the damm trade.I am sick of the same old same old.I want a damm star!

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 05:57 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

Please!Burrow was sacked 51 times this year and now they are Afc north champs and the chargers line was ranked 32nd last year and all he did was throw 34 tds and rookie of year.
So please stop with the excuses.

Cincy's o-line is putrid this year, yet somehow burrow is lighting it up. A good QB will make plays no matter what, not throw 5 yard slants 25 times a game

canesz06canesz06Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 06:06 PM

The Patriots sucked last year. Yet here they are this year with a rookie
QB and are in the playoffs. Tua is never gonna win us anything. We need to move on from him

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2022, 06:11 PM

"canesz06 wrote:

Cincy's o-line is putrid this year, yet somehow burrow is lighting it up. A good QB will make plays no matter what, not throw 5 yard slants 25 times a game

That dude had 3 and 27 after getting sacked and throws a dart to chase for 30 yds on the winning drive.
That is what I call an elite Qb!

This thread is locked.