Tua..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Sep 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbrad

cbrad .

Dec 21, 2014
    lol.. the latest lie. First, you haven't put me on ignore despite saying I'm going on your ignore list — though clearly you're talking about me here. Second, you're clearly not ignoring my posts because you're changing your responses after them. Third, for years I've said that for me to actually say Tua IS elite I need multiple years of elite play, which hasn't happened yet. Fourth, I've been saying he is playing elite and is turning into an elite QB, not that he is one yet. And finally, you're the one who repeatedly said there was no uncertainty in your mind that he would never become an elite QB. So if anyone had made claims without qualifiers about Tua being or not being elite it's you.

But carry on.

FinFaninBuffalo and Ronnie Bass like this.
  2. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Another thread to close, full of back and forth name calling, baiting, and miscellaneous c***! Use the ignore unless you like 9 pages of "My Daddy can beat up your Daddy! No, he can't! Yes, he can!" garbage. Aren't you children big enough to know you can't "win" an online message board fight? I am an old fart Luddite and I figured that out years ago.

Rocky Raccoon and Bumrush like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.