1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Choices

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mindwarp, Dec 19, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Mindwarp

Mindwarp FFH

Dec 13, 2007
    Over There.
    ok I got this in an email and since I don't know all your emails I will post it here.
    you can chose to copy this and fwd it on.. or go on your way.. I normaly hate people cause, well most people suck, there are very few people who actually have a good heart anymore. Most of the people I know who have a good heart can be found on this site. People like Celtkin, Muck, FFIC, The Rev, Ohiophinphan, DM, I mean I can keep gong on an on all day.. and I know Left a **** load of you off,.. anyways... I just had to share this. I hope you spend the 2-5 mins to read through the whole thing and send it off. :knucks:

2. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I got this a while back.

Not sure if its a legit story or not, but the message is very clear.

Thanks for sharing Walt, and hope everything is good with you this morning brother.

3. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    What a great story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

4. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I'ma number 2. Almost made me cry.. or maybe it was not being on the "list" : ) Thanks Walt, good stuff.

5. Mindwarp

Mindwarp FFH

Dec 13, 2007
    Over There.
    yeah i stop writing the list, cause I was going to name all of staff, and i was like thye get the point.. is this story 100% true, I don't know but the message is very loud and very clear. I have a habit of observing human behavior and cause of this I have become sadden by most humans. this story actually made me feel good towards people today, so even if it's fake, it served its purpose!

cnc66 and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  6. USArmyFinFan

USArmyFinFan Maximum Effort

Mar 23, 2008
    Houston Texas
    I have read this story before, it is very touching, I have always wondered if it was true. I guess I have never checked because I have always wanted to be. It gives me hope to think that not all kids are as cruel as advertised.

My son, who suffers from Aspbugers gets taunted at school far to often. I have seen it destroy his self esteem and leaves me feeling helpless to do anything. I do hope that someday, my son to will have a story similar to this that will help him in his life.