Tyler Hansbrough

45 replies

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:22 PM

"byroan wrote:

Wouldn't be the first time a dook fan was wrong.

Because if you are a fan of a team, it makes you super smart. pfffffffffffffffffffft

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Mar 29, 2008, 11:24 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Because if you are a fan of a team, it makes you super smart. pfffffffffffffffffffft

Who said anything about being smart?

Back on topic. Hansbrough proved to everyone he's the best college player right now. Where's Beasley at?

KAKanye WestNew Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:25 PM

I really hope he does not go to the pros and stays for one more year

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:26 PM

"byroan wrote:

Who said anything about being smart?

Back on topic. Hansbrough proved to everyone he's the best college player right now. Where's Beasley at?

I never said he was a bad player, in fact I praised him. But the jordan comparison is blasphemy till he proves further IMO.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Mar 29, 2008, 11:27 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

I never said he was a bad player, in fact I praised him. But the jordan comparison is blasphemy till he proves further IMO.

I didn't compare HIM to Jordan. I compared the shot he took. Apples to oranges.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:30 PM

"byroan wrote:

I didn't compare HIM to Jordan. I compared the shot he took. Apples to oranges.

He looked LIKE jordan == a comparison IMO.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Mar 29, 2008, 11:31 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

He looked LIKE jordan == a comparison IMO.

You're right, it was A comparison. But not the comparison you're making.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:33 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

He looked LIKE jordan == a comparison IMO.

His SHOT looked LIKE Jordans. I believe thats what he said.

EDIT: Nevermind Lucky, you were correct. He did say" He looked like Jordan with that shot. Classic."

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Mar 29, 2008, 11:33 PM

WOOT! All our guys are so scrappy right now.....i am just dying my nerves have been all over the place today.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:35 PM

"byroan wrote:

You're right, it was A comparison. But not the comparison you're making.

I said

I never said he was a bad player, in fact I praised him. But the jordan comparison is blasphemy till he proves further IMO.

Which would imply any comparison to jordan, not what you think I am thinking. Thanks. :hi5:

edit: and what alen said as well. THANKS!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Mar 29, 2008, 11:35 PM

"alen1 wrote:

His SHOT looked LIKE Jordans. I believe thats what he said.

EDIT: Nevermind Lucky, you were correct. He did say" He looked like Jordan with that shot. Classic."

Emphasis on "with that shot".

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Mar 29, 2008, 11:36 PM

typical, dookie fan cuasing problems.....why dont you just hit him with your elbow lucky? sheesh....

;) just kiddin ;)

ALalen1New Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:37 PM

"byroan wrote:

Emphasis on "with that shot".

Lol when you say it like that than it makes a difference. I honestly dont know whos right anymore lol. Lets just say both of you are. Deal?

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Mar 29, 2008, 11:38 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

typical, dookie fan cuasing problems.....why dont you just hit him with your elbow lucky? sheesh....

;) just kiddin ;)

Or flop to the floor.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:38 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

typical, dookie fan cuasing problems.....why dont you just hit him with your elbow lucky? sheesh....

;) just kiddin ;)

Oh nooooooooes basketball is physical oooohhhh noooooooeeeeesss :cry::cry:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:40 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Oh nooooooooes basketball is physical oooohhhh noooooooeeeeesss :cry::cry:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/blog/ncaab_experts/post/Welcome-to-Duke-University-Flopping-Camp?urn=ncaab,71718

:up:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:41 PM

"alen1 wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/blog/ncaab_experts/post/Welcome-to-Duke-University-Flopping-Camp?urn=ncaab,71718

:up:

Meh, never said they didn't. I was referring to the elbow reference. :up:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 29, 2008, 11:42 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Meh, never said they didn't. I was referring to the elbow reference. :up:

lol.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Mar 30, 2008, 12:03 AM

sorry, but the kid is an absolute beast..his will is amazing, and he is a gym rat...like bilas was sayying tonight he has A LOT of talent, its really overlooked by his hustle and determination...the guy is scrappy and he is going to make a living off coming off the bench and hustling, and playing scrappy(like ronnie turiaf)...he's a good pick from 15 on...if he gets picked before that, then its a reach. his potential is not the highest.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 30, 2008, 12:06 AM

"King Felix wrote:

sorry, but the kid is an absolute beast..his will is amazing, and he is a gym rat...like bilas was sayying tonight he has A LOT of talent, its really overlooked by his hustle and determination...the guy is scrappy and he is going to make a living off coming off the bench and hustling, and playing scrappy(like ronnie turiaf)...he's a good pick from 15 on...if he gets picked before that, then its a reach. his potential is not the highest.

That's the EXACT way I feel about him. I dont know if he could be a go to guy in the NBA which makes me contemplate taking him in the lottery. I think he would be more of a role player at this point. If he was to stay in college and develop more, I think he could be a good player but not sure if he would be a go to guy.

MAMarino1384New Member
Mar 30, 2008, 07:14 PM

He'll be a 6th man in the NBA, nothing more though. Great college player but after that i think all he can go is down hill.