1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyrann Mathieu on how many drug tests he failed

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by ckparrothead, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    The guy is extremely tough and just makes plays (has an "Ed Reed like" nose for the football). One play he made in college that I hated but also impressed me was when he just took out Dee Milliner on a punt return with a blow to the head (in the first meeting that LSU won). It was a cheap shot but it also showed extremely aggressive attitude. He reminds me of a Jack Russell terrier - fearless and, like all dogs, doesn't recognize his lack of size.

I think ppl soured on him a bit as a player on the field based solely on his poor workouts.

The whole deal with him comes down to off the field stuff.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Let's hope he's no hanging out with Super Cool Beas

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    IIRC, I liked his game and was in favor of drafting him but with a later rd pick.

Thing is with guys with past problems, it's not the low of the valley that gives them problems, they thrive on that level of adversity, it's the peak of the mtn that gives them problems b/c the struggle is seemingly "over" so they revert to self indulgence.

4. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    That's pretty damn high praise for him. Nice to read about a rookie thriving so early...some players just have the "it" factor.