1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UCF rb kevin smith working out for fins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Jackson, Apr 10, 2008.

1. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    Not that he's a bad runner, but he is a prima donna. He doesn't count against the number of players we can bring in for a personal visit though, so the staff is doing a good job.

I'm trying to find a link that supports the prima donna statement. Don't hold me to it just yet.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    He is the one Rb that I would love to have in miami, but I do not see how he could even make the roster, he doesn't play Special Teams, and we already have a Third Down back in Booker, and he won't make it past Ronnie or Ricky.

3. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    **** Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Just bringin him IN cause we can

5. FinNasty

Dec 1, 2007
    How so?

He played through pain, and never took credit for his success. Whenver he was asked about his success... the first words out of his mouth were always about the OLine. And then, he would go on to talk about the TEs and WRs that also helped block for him. The guy is a huge team player...

padre31 and Jackson like this.
  6. emocomputerjock

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    I'm trying to go back and get you guys confirmation with a link, as I hate making unsupported statements. Didn't want ya'll to think I forgot about it ;)

Work keeps screwing with me. It was during the season last year, he got all whiny about something. I can't remember the exact circumstances (I know, I know, I gotta find them) but they stuck with me.

7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC

Umm i think thats the definition of a prima donna!

Oh wait....i got it confused with "great team player" Sorry about that. :pointlol:

padre31 likes this.
  8. FinNasty

Dec 1, 2007
    Please... do find it... b/c I know for a fact that he didnt whine about anything...

He never once complained about being left out of the finalists for the Doak Walker Award, even though he led the nation in rushing.

He said he couldnt care less, he just wanted to win the conference championship...

9. emocomputerjock

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    It wasn't about any of the above. It was during the season, I just can't remember it, and I can't find any information it at the place that got haxx0r3d. I think it was about his attempts but I'm too fuzzy on it to proclaim soundly that was the reason. I'll keep looking, but I can't guarantee it. I edited my earlier post to reflect the ongoing search.

10. FinNasty

Dec 1, 2007
    Well, I would love to hear about it... but I dont think you are going to find it... because I dont think it ever happened. I'm not calling you a liar... I just think you may be mixing him up with someone else....

Hes a very team first player... and is not prima dona'ish at all. Hes a big time jokester... always joking around and making people laugh...