1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC 127, Rivera "apologizes" to Bisping for videos mocking him.

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by charlestonphan, Feb 22, 2011.

1. charlestonphan

charlestonphan Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    okay, so at UFC 127 Michael Bisping, is going to fight Jorge Rivera, a former Army Ranger, and from what I can tell a pretty good guy. anyway, Rivera's camp made some videos with one of Rivera's trainers pretending to be Bisping. and Bisping blew a gasket. he got Dana White to not allow the guy playing him in the videos to even be present for the weigh-ins. sooooo, Rivera's camp made this "apology" video to Michael Bisping. there is some language that is not work appropriate, FYI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNUJTFjT4iY&feature=player_embedded

Tpaddle likes this.
  2. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Can't wait for Bisping to shut him up Saturday night

3. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    I hope bisping gets his *** whooped every time he fights. He's a punk.

4. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Great job Bisping!

DenverDolfan likes this.
  5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Bisping kicked *** but what a ***** move that knee to the head was.

6. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    I can honestly say that Rivera deserved a lot worse. That was not the whole fight and he did have a point deduction which was fair. Was it called for? No, but Bisping was heated for the fight and I am sure it was all emotions and build up to fight.

DenverDolfan likes this.
  7. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Classic Bisping after the fight. Spits, keeps talking ****. Even his 'apology' was half-assed.

Rivera could have quit and won the fight on technicality, but he kept on. Bisping was the favorite going in, so he should have won anyway.

unluckyluciano and Two Tacos like this.
  8. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    All-in-all, it was an excellent card. The main event was probably the least-good fight, but that was to be expected. Every Fitch fight is like this, though it was impressive seeing that domination of B.J. in the third like that. I gave Fitch the last two rounds, shoulda won. It says a lot that Fitch dominates everyone like that (except GSP). But usually it results in a fight only purists can enjoy.

And how about that guy subbing for Condit upsetting Lytle in his first UFC fight? Siver-Sot was really good and close. Siver keeps getting better.

Gotta feel bad for that Asian guy who got absolutely screwed on the decision. Especially with the win going to possibly the worst nickname in MMA: Nick "The Promise" Ring.

9. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Bisping is an ***. It is one thing to build attention and heat (PPV buys) for a fight, and quite another to spit on your opponents coach at the fight. Douche bag. I am so sick of the UFC propping him up for the sake of British MMA. Are there no good fighters in Brittan? Hell at this point I'd take one with a little bit of class.

Here is Bisping on his trash talking before the Hendo fight

That of course doesn't apply when he is the one getting talked about. Douche.

[​IMG]

unluckyluciano likes this.
  10. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    I disagree about the 2nd round. I scored it 10-9, 10-9, 8-10 Draw. BJ took no damage until the 3rd. BJ also has shouldn't be in that weight class. He looked so much smaller, and that was a skinny Fitch.

11. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    Like. I.Said.

I will always root against bisping. He's a *****. Always has been, always will be.

12. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    [​IMG]

Two Tacos, unluckyluciano and Mainge like this.
  13. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    You guys are ridiculous cry babies when it comes to Bisping. If anybody talked that much **** to me and what I am all about it's hard to believe a lot of people would not act differently. Brock Lesnar did the a lot of the same things after Mir fight yet he is one of the biggest fan favorites. After the Hendo fight Bisping pretty much stopped talking trash. Wanderlei Silva was very disrespectful going into that fight as well (which Bisping should have won). However what Rivera got is what he deserved.

DenverDolfan likes this.
  14. unluckyluciano

Dec 7, 2007
    Bisping has always been a trash talker. Its funny you tsk tsk everyone in here, yet act like rivera did something outrageous by doing exactly what bisping does.

Two Tacos likes this.
  15. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Are you kidding? The universal hate for Brock grew even stronger after the Mir fight. :lol: It wasn't until he nearly died and was later humbled by Carwin -- followed by that post-fight interview -- did Brock gain real fan support.

It's normal to be fired up immediately after a fight. But that can't last long. To me, it doesn't matter what happened before the fight. Be a man. Be professional. If your opponent's behavior was so wrong and unprofessional, why is yours ok? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Afterwards -- just like 99 percent of all combat sports fights where there's trash talk -- Rivera and his camp were humble. That's when it gets squashed. Yet the serial douche bag Bisping couldn't help but be a douche bag, because he's a douche bag. He was in Rivera's position a year ago when Henderson knocked him silly. Apparently time and experience hasn't changed him.

Two Tacos and unluckyluciano like this.