1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC/MMA/Boxing Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by BevoPhin, Aug 6, 2018.

1. BevoPhin

BevoPhin Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Holy **** life is good for fight fans right now. DC vs Stipe was epic. We got to watch Cody get knocked out making the same mistakes he made the first time around vs TJ. UFC 230 gets announced with Nate Diaz(+155) finally making a comeback vs LW belt contender Dustin Poirier(-190). Dustin has been beasting through the division but it's a great matchup for Nate, especially if they could get it to 5 rounds somehow. Yoel Romero(-200) vs a guy I love to watch, Paulo Costa (+160) also at 230. They're still putting together the main event and theres talk of Jon Jones headlining. It cant get any better than this.

Oh wait, it ****ing can. Khabib(-160) vs Conor McGregor(+130) headlining UFC 229. Dana White is handling business right now, we just have to pray no one ****s up and gets pulled from the card.

I'd take Nate, Paulo, and obviously Jon Jones anytime he fights. If Conor can work on take down defense I think he KOs Khabib with the way Khabib keeps his chin so high.

2. Silverphin

Silverphin Rusty Smith is back!

Nov 25, 2007