1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Franchise in Madden

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Merauder, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Merauder

Merauder Perseverance

Dec 16, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Does anyone else play this part of the game? I've been having difficulty getting cards and keeping them and was wondering if someone could give me advice on how to better manage a team. What works/doesn't work for you? Since I don't have a job anymore I've been sitting in my apartment playing Madden all day. Thanks

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Holy **** I play the ever loving **** out of this portion of the game. Aim me on: themangoduck, or PM me with specific questions.

What you need to discover about yourself is what type of football team do you like? For example, on defense, do you like pressure? Do you like sacks? Do you like fumbles? 4-3? 3-4? Balanced?

You need to figure that out first, and then draft around that.

You're really getting into coaching and GM'ing with franchise mode, and I'm getting helped by Alen1. I don't know how much he can take on, but I can coach you through it as he coaches me.

I'm looking into a coaching opportunity next summer with a well accredited football coach in the local area, and I can help.

Let's get this thing goin'. :up:

Sometimes caring about football is all that's necessary about caring about life. Even if it's on a video game. If it makes you feel better, sink your time into it.

3. Merauder

Merauder Perseverance

Dec 16, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Ultimate Team, rather. I'm finding it really difficult right now to consistently play games without having to wait and wait for bids to go through. It's a little frustrating for me right now. I think I screwed up by spending a lot on better players.

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I only have madden for PS2. It's 2008. I don't know ultimate team or franchise, but I do know a bit about building teams.